Thread: Gabrielle Giffords first public photos

Default Gabrielle Giffords first public photos

Today Giffords and whoever her team consists of released recent photos of her.

She looks remarkably well after what happened at her speech. Anyways more details can be found here. Gabrielle Giffords Photos: First Images Of Congresswoman Since Arizona Shooting

Ouch... you can see where the bullet must have hit her... I hope she's hasn't suffered any severe brain damage... I wish her and others injured good recoveries.

News reporting says she still has very little ability to speak. Long way to go yet... but thank God she's this far.

I understand that the alleged attacker has been declared unfit to stand trial.

The fact that she is even alive, able to walk around, and communicate (limited though it may be) is a miracle in and of itself.

If her recovery was to stop now, she would still be able to live a mostly-functional life after being shot in the head. That is extremely impressive to me.

I'm amazed at how well she's recovered. I think it's a testament to the wonders of modern medicine

Her recovery has been most remarkable. I think she has made more progress than her doctors originally thought possible. It will be interesting to see how far her language skills will advance. I wish her all the best.