Thread: hi

Red face hi

Hi there, i'm dragonkai or jamie if you want to get formal, and i love nappies, computer games, anmie, sifi and many other things. i am hopeing to meet some new likeminded freinds on this form, so if any body wants to chat just message me.

Null

Hello dragonkai, I was wondering what computer games, and what anime?

I know what it was like to be really excited at your age to plunge into an amazing world where there are thousands of us who feel the same, who have the same core love of this inexplicable thing, to hardly know where to start! - Except at your age there was no visible community, no internet, no way to know how we feel about diapers was normal for us and the overwhelming feeling that after years of feeling different and alienated, there's a community out there ready to accept us, cuddle us, help us along, and feels as we do.

I am over 40, and until the internet, I had the same feelings of "must hide this at any cost," "can't tell whomever I happen to end up dating," and "well, this defines my solo sex life, at least it's a source of fun, albeit solo fun; I had a couple of girls try it on for size (it was tight around the legs and left red marks) and they were not into it. One had heard of it but wouldn't say where: kudos to her protecting the privacy of some other guy.

I grew up believing it would have been easier to be gay, and disapproving of God's sense of humor, where so many gay people didn't choose who they were and would have switched in an instant given a choice; they wrestled with their own turmoil, so many of them, and had to face a hard road ahead of them. Diapers... well back then I thought I am already "different" - at least if I had been gay there would have been others like me, plus I would have been actively and successfully dating way sooner. I have a tiny inkling what it must have been like for them in the 50's and 60's, seen the documentaries, and it wasn't pretty.

I get the urge to plunge in: I have it too, except that I am at a place where rp mommies and daddies are off my to do right away list, and rare and wonderful compatible partners have been found to exist, in tiny numbers, true, pretty ones who like sci fi and space ships and explosions, and hard sci fi from the 60's.

I get your saying "Friends! (Romans, countrymen) - heed my call! Let's wet the night together, now I need you more than ever! (in Mick Jagger's voice.)

i am hopeing to meet some new likeminded freinds on this form, so if any body wants to chat just message me.
    But I assure you those friends are just as eager to meet you and are waiting in the wings, in their Abri-wings. You can pull back on "messaging right to start with" - desperation can come off as creepy.

I suggest you post a lot, paying attention to the voices of those you read. Spot people with common interests and note who they are... and maybe pm select ones and get one on one chats going, but ease in, take your time, get to know them over time, and drop the ones who aren't going to work out. Make real friends in other words. The community, now visible, aint goin' no place. We are here to stay.

And we want to know you too, just not full on, all at once. You sounded a little eager. I was too in the 90's when I unearthed a guy in my city (lived down the block!) and I also was keen and eager to meet more and start going to diaper parties and dreaming of same-kink girls...

Now I am eager to meet everyone (online) and explore the larger scene, live and online and in foreign tongues, but see no crying need to have everyone be instant bff's.

Welcome here, best of luck to you. You have plenty to talk about, just expand on the things you touched on, there's a huge crowd of the "right" people just as interested in discovering yourself as you are them. You have twenty thousand to pick from, you can afford to pick the good ones, and take the necessary time to do so.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 12-Jun-2011 at 14:15.

Hi Null, I like loads of different computer games including all Zelda games(big fan), mario games, GTA,Metal gear solid, cod and assasins creed to name a few. As for anime i like Full metel alchemist, Gundam, dragonball, Outlaw star, peacemaker and of course Akira.

---------- Post added at 14:32 ---------- Previous post was at 14:26 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    I get your saying "Friends! (Romans, countrymen) - heed my call! Let's wet the night together, now I need you more than ever! (in Mick Jagger's voice.)

But I assure you those friends are just as eager to meet you and are waiting in the wings, in their Abri-wings. You can pull back on "messaging right to start with" - desperation can come off as creepy.

I suggest you post a lot, paying attention to the voices of those you read. Spot people with common interests and note who they are... and maybe pm select ones and get one on one chats going, but ease in, take your time, get to know them over time, and drop the ones who aren't going to work out. Make real friends in other words. The community, now visible, aint goin' no place. We are here to stay.

And we want to know you too, just not full on, all at once. You sounded a little eager. I was too in the 90's when I unearthed a guy in my city (lived down the block!) and I also was keen and eager to meet more and start going to diaper parties and dreaming of same-kink girls...

Now I am eager to meet everyone (online) and explore the larger scene, live and online and in foreign tongues, but see no crying need to have everyone be instant bff's.

Welcome here, best of luck to you. You have plenty to talk about, just expand on the things you touched on, there's a huge crowd of the "right" people just as interested in discovering yourself as you are them. You have twenty thousand to pick from, you can afford to pick the good ones, and take the necessary time to do so.
    Hi Raccoon, Thanks for the info i had no idea i was coming of creapy or desperate. I maybe a little eager to chat to some people but i think that is because i have been away from the scene for so long. But thanks for the insite and advice it's much apriciated.

Sounds like you are pretty qualified for this place, actually you sound over-qualified. And you are in ABDL central aka Manchester so are lucky... I had to travel to Bristol. (Absolutely worth it though and wouldn't have missed it for the world.)

pikachuyoshi

hi

Null

Quote Originally Posted by pikachuyoshi View Post
    hi
    Please for future reference avoid one word comments and acctually read. There is a possibility of getting banned from continuously posting 1 word comments to multiple threads as it seems that you are increasing post value without acctually doing anything.