Thread: buying online for uk based ab/dls

Default buying online for uk based ab/dls

sorry if this has already been posted over and over but can anyone reccomend an online site to buy diapers in the uk
    i cant get anything from the US as the shipping is huge
    printed diapers or plain im fine with either but would prefer printed
    any insite would be appreciated

Cuddlz or Dorset Nursing Supplies are your best bet. Cuddlz are essentially repackaged Bambinos, supposedly gone down in quality but still hold quite a lot from what I've seen, Dorset Nursing Supplies is where to get the good diapers like Abenas from. Both are really good companies so take your pick.

Dorset Nursing Supplies are great, I used them once before and its quite discreet as well as good value for money

try direct from the manufacturers/distributors: (Molicare) [note: they will also send periodical promos/order forms to your address]

for other, less popular, brands: (Indaslip and Libero - Indaslip are worth trying for their aloe vera smell, alone, and B&M also sell the Libero bedwetting pants) also trade on ebay, as do Tanner Brothers who trade as and who supply Tendercare.