Thread: Zelda Ocarina Of Time Goes 3D/HD

Thumbs up Zelda Ocarina Of Time Goes 3D/HD

You know it you love it. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is back! Now in HD on the Nintendo 3DS. E3 Has announced the Trailer of Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for the 3DS and there will be more stuff in the game than the original. Stuff has also been changed around and remade in the game such as the temple of time. Now then let's hope Nintendo still has some tricks up there sleeves. Enjoy the 3DS Trailer from Machinima. Rumor has it in the game you can re fight bosses and everything in this version of the game.

Considering buying 3DS, just for this game's sake!

Ocarina of Time + Four Swords + Mario Kart + Mario Platformer + what I think will be a Star Fox sequel + lots of other 1st party stuff = a system that I am definitely considering buying.

Less than 3 hours here before the release but unfortunately the place I reserved it at doesn't have a midnight release! :-(

PSSH i have the original N64 i dont need your stinkin 3DS

YouTube - ‪The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Teaser Trailer (3DS)‬‏ this is what alerted my attention, at the kitchen bench making a kebab wrap, then all of a sudden i hear ocarina music come out of noowhere.

im VERY glad the younger kids will see what a REALLY great game looks like. it was ranked i think 100% rating possibly 99, turok 2 was the only one to beat it by 1 point.

I've been playing it and it is absolutely more gorgeous than I remember...but that's probably because EVERYTHING has been re-rendered for the 3DS release.

Speaking of, here is a side-by-side comparison of the N64 version and the 3DS version.
    Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS vs N64 screenshot comparison | GamesRadar

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKlonoa View Post
    Now in HD on the Nintendo 3DS.
    3DS does not support HD at all. Also this should be listed in computer and games sub section.

As 3D movies have clearly shown time and again 3D does not matter at all either it literary is the definition of a gimmick. The 3DS needs more then just ports of games from two, nearly 3 generations ago. There's a clear lack of support for the full handheld game market and 3DS is suffering the worst from it. As the Wii shown, you can't just rely on first party support especially considering it can be a total failure (Metroid: Other M). Not that Nintendo did Pikmin, Starfox, F_zero on it.

Now on the other hand OoT is a great game with two horrible sections. jub jubs belly and the water temple. But like I said, I already own it and don't want to pay 290 dollars just to play it in 3D.

I got this last Saturday, and it is amazing. OoT was the one of the few major Zelda releases that I haven't played before, and while I'm not a huge fan of the series in particular, this is amazing. Everything is done in Wii level graphics, the 3D works great except while aiming, aiming is done with the gyroscope (it sounds gimmicky, but it actually works really well. It feels like your trying to aim the cameras at something,) and it has the Master Quest, which is the same game, but with mirrored dungeons and harder puzzles. For newer players, it has a the Shekiah Stone, which allows you to watch a video of exactly what to do to solve a particular puzzle.

I was gonna get Ocarina of Time 3DS yesterday, but it was sold out, go figure (oh yeah I has a 3DS ITS AWESOME)