Thread: Shaycarl and The SHAYTARDS

Default Shaycarl and The SHAYTARDS

Hi. Haven't seen a thread made about this and I'm unsure if I'm the only SHAYTARDS fan on this site but if I'm not, post here and we'll discuss his vlogs. Be good if there were more fans.

For those that are interested, I have created a fan club dedicated to him: Shaycarl and The SHAYTARDS Fan Club -

And for those who have not seen or heard of Shaycarl and The SHAYTARDS, please view his channel on Youtube:YouTube - ‪SHAYTARDS's Channel‬‏

Thanks guys.

Yeah, I've been watching his vlogs for a long time- almost from the beginning.

Awesome. Please join my group and discuss about your favorite Tard. If there is anything you want added, please message me and I'll add it.

---------- Post added 29-06-2011 at 23:15 ---------- Previous post was 13-06-2011 at 13:49 ----------

Just a quick refresh of the topic. I really hope that there are other people who are fans of Shaycarl. I would love to know.