Thread: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by digimon View Post
    whats up, i guess
    Hello and welcome!

I noticed on your profile that you like video gaming. I'm not much of a gamer, but there are plenty of other people who like video games here. There's also a whole forum devoted to computers and games (see here) and a number of groups related to computers and games as well (see here). I imagine you will find plenty of threads and groups of interests there.

Other than video games, what else do you like to do? If need help coming up with something else to say, there's a helpful sticky titled "Cheat Sheet to a Great Introduction."
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 12-Jun-2011 at 16:07. Reason: fixed broken link

Welcome to ADISC! I'm a gamer too, and I play video games from time to time. Like HogansHeroes said, you might want to take a look at the forums and groups for the electronics and gaming if you are interested in it. Also, I noticed your username is named after an anime/show that I used to watch often. (but I still do sometimes) Do you like digimon or have a favorite digimon? Do you have a favorite season? Well, besides that, I hope you enjoy your stay here!