Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underoos

Default Underoos

Underoos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Anyone else grow up in Underoos? I vaguely remember these and the commercials, but I do remember running around in the Winter time with my Superman Underoos on :P

I loved mine, never wanted to give them up until I was forced out of them at the begining of 6th grade by my mother. Her reasoning was that we had to change for gym and I would be made fun of for wearing them. I had a seamstress make a couple pairs for me not to long ago, she actually sells them on ebay. a little bit expensive, but in my opnion totally worth that part of my life back.

I grew up with the Superman ones too! However after seeing all the different ones over the years, I wish my parents got me the Star Wars ones.

hehe I dont remember what ones I wore but I do remember wearing underoos I thought they were so cool and still think they are cool to be your favorite superhero as pjs was awesome :P

I had Superman and a couple of other kinds, but I don't remember what they were.

I had a set of Wonder Woman ones and two sets of C3PO.

My only gripe is that boys/men get super hero undies, but when are ladies going to get things like My Little Pony undies? LOL I would totally buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    I had a set of Wonder Woman ones and two sets of C3PO.

My only gripe is that boys/men get super hero undies, but when are ladies going to get things like My Little Pony undies? LOL I would totally buy them.
    They do make a lot more girls/womens undies with graphics and prints on them than mens/boys.

Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    They do make a lot more girls/womens undies with graphics and prints on them than mens/boys.
    Where can I find 'em? I can never seem to find anything really cutesy that would fit me. I'm really talking more about 'kiddy' things, like cartoon characters aside from Betty Boop/Tweety.