Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheapest Place to Order from?

Default Cheapest Place to Order from?

So I've been looking at Adult Diapers online because I've recently come by twenty bucks which I plan to put on a prepaid visa soon. I was wondering if there were any websites that I could order from that sold a decent amount(more than 10 >.<) for less than what I have? And preferably with cheaper shipping, since I was looking at NorthShore and the best I could find had nine dollar shipping.

(Need Extra small diapers. Anything bigger won't work)

$20 won't get you a lot. you may want to look at getting a couple samplers. Most are around what, $6 or so, you basically pay shipping for usually 2 diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    $20 won't get you a lot. you may want to look at getting a couple samplers. Most are around what, $6 or so, you basically pay shipping for usually 2 diapers.
    I found a few websites that sell 10 for 5$ but that is where the shipping comes in.

indybaby12

amazon sometimes has low prices. And free shipping if you spend over $25.

XP-Medical seemed like a really good price for quality diapers when I ordered. Otherwise I would suggest looking for deals on inferior brands on your local drug stores, possibly finding and using coupons if you are on a tight budget.

Might try overstock.com. They have some good prices at times. Haven't ordered diapers from them, but they have several brands listed. Usually get mine from drugstore.com when I order some other things. Usually save enough to pay for the shipping with their "dollars".

$20 might get you a pack of something middle-of-the-road. Alternatively, $20ish will get you a 12-diaper ABU sample pack. I didn't look at the shipping, but surely you can find a couple of bucks under the couch cushions if the shipping passes $20...

ABU Ultra Sample Pack @ ABUniverse.com

indybaby12

Quote Originally Posted by TxDryper View Post
    Might try overstock.com. They have some good prices at times. Haven't ordered diapers from them, but they have several brands listed. Usually get mine from drugstore.com when I order some other things. Usually save enough to pay for the shipping with their "dollars".
    I was on overstock the other week and there prices aren't that much different than another supplier. They might have cheaper shipping than others.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    $20 might get you a pack of something middle-of-the-road. Alternatively, $20ish will get you a 12-diaper ABU sample pack. I didn't look at the shipping, but surely you can find a couple of bucks under the couch cushions if the shipping passes $20...

ABU Ultra Sample Pack @ ABUniverse.com
    Yeah... hehe that's what I thought too, until I actually tried to find a few bucks :P I just bought a pack of Certainty from the local walgreens... they're actually better than most of what I've used so far >.<

Try Drugstore.Com I got my Abenas for $20 there and had free shipping... well I picked up a few other things from there too :p