Thread: Hi everybody!

Default Hi everybody!

Hello! Allow me to introduce myself - I'm Dareios, born in '92, going to college right now. I have an interest in diapers, and as I get older, ironically, I'm also becoming more of an AB. Unfortunately, I can't do much with it right now, but maybe in a couple of months or so...

Aside from diapers and stuff, I have a fairly wide range of interests. I've been reading stuff about psychology, philosophy, linguistics, and I like to go cycling - or watch the sport on television. I'm also interested in wine and whisky tasting, and I play games now and then - both board games and video games, though not as much lately.

-edit: sorry, should've known that wouldn't be appreciated 'round here-

To be honest, I actually just started reading threads and stories on this forum, without the intention to participate - but then I decided to join anyway, because why not? It seems like a nice place to discuss stuff, either diaper related or not. So yeah, here I am!
    Last edited by Albasion; 12-Jun-2011 at 20:53. Reason: I'm sorry. =(

Welcome to the forum, i hope you get a lot out of it!