Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dead Rising comes to Wii

Default Dead Rising comes to Wii

Well it seams like dead Rising is going to be ported to the Wii now. It seams like it won't look as good as the 360 version but hell a Wii version of Dead Rising will be fun. Dead Rising Heading to Wii - Shacknews - PC Games, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii video game news, previews and downloads

i have the game for the 360 and i personally didnt like it.
    just my

gamebaby

cool. ill be sure to get it. i could never find it on the ps2.

Quote Originally Posted by gamebaby View Post
    cool. ill be sure to get it. i could never find it on the ps2.
    That is since it was ONLY for the 360. Now it has a cell phone spin-off and a future Wii version. The only reason its coming to the Wii is since RE4: Wii edition sold so well. There was never any talk of a PS2 version from what I seen.

----------------
    Now playing: NintendoWorldReport.com - RFN E3 08 Special: Day 1
    via FoxyTunes

There was problems with reading stuff in the 360 version? Like menu's or just items laying around the mall such as signs?

----------------
    Now playing: NintendoWorldReport.com - RFN E3 08 Special: Day 1
    via FoxyTunes

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    There was problems with reading stuff in the 360 version? Like menu's or just items laying around the mall such as signs?
    Pretty much everything...They used such a small font...

It was only hard to read if you don't have a real TV :P

But regarding the news...gosh, how horrible :X Thats like porting MGS4 to PS2..

Quote Originally Posted by Sawaa View Post
    It was only hard to read if you don't have a real TV :P

But regarding the news...gosh, how horrible :X Thats like porting MGS4 to PS2..
    Well then you don't have to buy it. Also I read the plot of MGS4 and it felt like a very meh ending. None of what happens in it is all that surprising.

Anyways about dead rising on the wii it seams that so far its only coming to Japanese Wii's. The American version is still TBD.

Confirmed: Dead Rising Wii-bound...in Japan - Wii News at GameSpot
    ----------------
    Now playing: Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark
    via FoxyTunes

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Well then you don't have to buy it. Also I read the plot of MGS4 and it felt like a very meh ending. None of what happens in it is all that surprising.
    Until you play it, you really aren't entitled a voice XD It's not a game where any single aspect of it can be appreciated without every other aspect. "Reading the plot" is like someone taking a 1in x 1in square of the Mona Lisa and saying "Yeah, I was unimpressed with the color scheme", without having seen the entire painting.

Also, I won't buy Dead Rising on Wii...I'll probably pirate it, like I pirated the 360 version :P