Thread: Hello, Ultraman!

Talking Hello, Ultraman!

Hello, Ultraman here! Not really new here, (I'm the guy that's obsessed with Godzilla). But anyways, it's great to be back again.

Anyways, I'm 20 years old, almost 21, and living in the south of the Golden State. I have a beautiful, lovely girlfriend of whom I've been with for two years now, and nothing could be better in my life than her.

I enjoy going to school, photography, hiking, as well as traveling. Just recently I have received a new camcorder, so I am becoming more use to video than photography, either way they have pretty much the same concepts.

As far as diapers go, I love to wear them, obviously. And like other people here, I love to use them for their intended purposes, both obviously, (not just wet, I love the messy ones). I wear them pretty much whenever I want too, and openly about it.

I am also into the furry fandom. In fact, I just got back from my first Further Confusion furry con, which was AWESOME! And I cannot wait for next year's convention!

Take care for now my fellow DL/AB's and furries!

Welcome back, Mr. Director.

I kept your director's chair for you:

Sit down and make yourself at home, and don't forget that shooting movies can take a while, so you better wear a thick diaper!

They say he's got to go, go go Godzilla!

ooo - tell us more about Further Confusion
    *sits down double-paddedwise wif a 23 yo Scotch & a biiigg vanilla/banana milk-shake chaser*

Welcome back dude! Seems like life is going well for you, good to see that! I hope to see you around.

Hey Ultraman welcome back. It's me, the other Godzilla-loving diaper wearer around here :3. (check out my desktop in the Show Your Desktop thread )
    Last edited by boogalah; 05-Feb-2008 at 11:55.