Thread: Little Help Please: if you dont' mind

Default Little Help Please: if you dont' mind

There is an episode of Mighty Mouse (can't remember if old or new) that had a the usual cloths lines gag, where he end up in a bonnet and diaper. Can anyone tell me where to find the episode or at least the title of the episode?

Try Youtube? if not try seeing if there are seasons on Dvd they usually give a description of each episode

That type of thing was very common on classic toons just search YouTube you will find it

Another classic is "Tom and Jerry BABY PUSS" (youtube).

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeKoopa View Post
    There is an episode of Mighty Mouse (can't remember if old or new) that had a the usual cloths lines gag, where he end up in a bonnet and diaper. Can anyone tell me where to find the episode or at least the title of the episode?
    wikipedia is an extremely good source of information on cartoons. There are pages on most cartoon series, with complete episode lists. They don't often have plot information, but you can usually narrow it down by looking at the title of the episode, which is frequently a play on words associated with the episode subject.

I've tried wikipedia and searching throug youtube. I also tried wiki but all the searches I keep finding are on the later version, no the classic. I don't think it was in the modern but yeah, still need help.