Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello..just got up the courage to join. I am both AB/DL with a strong BDSM undertone. Define myself as gay, however...that's a bit of a strange one. Gay sex yes...kissing another not sure what you call that.
    Love wearing bulky wet diapers, never messy..smell is an instant mood killer.

Your sexuality is part of who you are; its exact nature doesn't need a label. Happily it isn't the very most relevant thing about you, I would assume on our all-ages (13+) site. We all like being in diapers; but we are interested in non-diaper stuff too.

We have a plastic pant group you may think about joining

Oh any number of reasons spring to mind about not kissing and it isn't all that odd.

Can you fill me in on the disappearance of AC medical? Their stock appears to have been bought up by Rearz and I guess they went banko. These were makers and vendors of pp's in Ontario: they were cheap but I heard the quality was fine.