Thread: Diaper smell when wet

Default Diaper smell when wet

I have noticed a certain smell that comes off my dry 24/7s when I wet them. The smell seems to trigger something in me. Attends smell great to me when wet as well. Not as dominent as old attends but still there. When touch the front the smell of the wet plastic rubs off onto my hands. Anyone else have similar feelings or experiences?

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by attends8 View Post
    I have noticed a certain smell that comes off my dry 24/7s when I wet them. The smell seems to trigger something in me. Attends smell great to me when wet as well. Not as dominent as old attends but still there. When touch the front the smell of the wet plastic rubs off onto my hands. Anyone else have similar feelings or experiences?
    A little bit. I wouldn't say that the smell triggers something for me, but it's certainly not bad. I like smell of the xpluses themselves, though.

The smell certainly varies and different brands have different ways of treating adult diapers with compounds to mask or possibly inhibit the smell you don't want people to notice - no need to explain I guess.

IMHO these work a bit - but it is still neccesary to change quite frequently.

I actually(Though it sounds wrong as H E double hockeysticks) kinda like the smell of a (freshly) wet diaper...

snivelingsmithsboy

Depends make a bit of a funny smell too, I love it.

Plastic -in a way- always leaks a very little bit. This is due to the chemical structure. For me a wet diaper is a turn-on as well. I really love the smell and feel. But not after that I have been drinking lots of water and coffee/thea. I don't want the odor to be strong. Doing so enables me to keep a wet diaper on for quite a long time. It will not irritate nor it will annoy me due to bad smells. With some extra plastic pants I can concur the world

i guess i like the smell, its wierd, i wouldnt say it triggers anything to me other than memories of age 4. it actually makes it seem like yesterday, i can clearly remember everything in the room and wearing my little bros diapers (he was still in diapers at that age (two)). i remember the 3d star lampshade glowing brightly next to me, the colour of my bedsheets at the time, a pastelly blue with bright blue patterns , i also remember wetting and the smell. it was one my earliest memory of diapers liking diapers other than potty training the year previously.
    back
    so yeh, i like the smell but only before it turnes to pure ammonia and stinks the place down

Strangely enough I've noticed a sort of diesel/28 sec heating fuel smell in my Vlesi-slip recently. I have no idea what on earth is causing it but it smells strongly of diesel and quite unusual. I don't drink diesel before anyone asks haha!

It's possibly the plastic or something like that but it's strange to have a nappy that smells of a boiler-house all the same! Has anyone else had this experience or is it me being weird again (wouldn't surprise me!)?

ETA: it's only when wet. When dry they smell normal.

When my diaper is wet it only emits odor when I move around. If i stay still there's no odor. Just a matter of getting a little air circulation around the cuffs and back/front probably.

This morning I was pretty wet but didn't notice any odor. Then even turning to sit up in bed I could smell it. So if you're going to be wet in public, if you don't want others to notice an odor, try not to move around while others are nearby.