Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hacking Norton?

Angry Hacking Norton?

My dad installed norton saftey minder on al of tmy computers and blocked all ab/dl/tb sites. Is there any way i can hack it without the password? Ps. im using a super slow computer tht he doesnt know about...thats how i get on adisc.

Thread closed
    Last edited by tb123; 10-Jun-2011 at 14:52.

An internet proxy server might be your best option.

Ctrl+Alt+Delete. Find Norton
    's program and end it by going to it's process and killing it yourself.

However if it's blocked all B/DL/AB websites I am willing to bet your dad programmed them in himself. Since nothing has a "block all websites about diapers" thing. So it could just be better to have a talk with him and explain why access is important to you and with personal control won't make any problems.

he did program them all in.

---------- Post added at 11:29 ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 ----------

what was your skype?

BTW, that program is a b*tch.

We have it on our main PC, I hated it before I realized it's not as smart as I am. Proxy FTW! >=)

You probably want to talk to him like Fire2Box said. If you can't convince him to uninstall Safety Minder, find some proxy server that will let you bypass NSM.

Quote Originally Posted by tb123 View Post
    he did program them all in.
    If he did then im guessing he knows about your tb/dl side ?

If you have administrator rights on the computer, you could investigate VMware.
    That alows you to run operating systems/programs with no interference from the host OS.
    But its still vunerable to router screening/blocking. To get around that you have to use a proxy service.

yeah...he does a bit. he wants me to stop, obiously.

That's why you gotta explain to him, this isn't something you can just stop. This is who you IS!

He said when he first found out" It better stop or else ill take away your computer." well, i fried my laptops motherboard Im gettin a dell 15r .

Btw, SUCK IT, NORTON FIREFOX 4 DONT HAVE NORTON AS A PLUGIN. now i just need fire fox 4 on all of our computers.