Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E3 is going on this week! So let's talk about it!

Default E3 is going on this week! So let's talk about it!

E3 is going down this week and the entire gaming industry has gathered in LA to talk about what new games are coming out. So since the first day is now done and most viewings of the event are done for the day, I'm curious to hear what everyone thinks about all the neat things that have been announced.

I'll start, one thing that i'm really surprised about is that sony's new handheld seems to be nothing more then a higher graphics 3DS. Also for some reason the One upon a monster game seems strange but interesting to me for some odd reason . I can't wait till tomorrow to see what Nintendo Announces though.

YEAH for E3!!!! I have not been watching so i am not sure whats new. Give me some time to surf the web.

You didn't watch =O! you really missed out there was some cool stuff shown on the parts of Microsoft, and Sony did really well at trying to pull itself away from the recent PSN outage, however Ubisoft imo didn't do that well and most of it's things didn't look all that good or interesting, and I think that there trying to join the music genre of games after it's kind of petered off with there new game that requires you own a real guitar and the game. XD

i was thinking CE expo. I am more into gadgets than i am video games. So never mind. I don't have much of an opinion to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemaster240 View Post
    You didn't watch =O! you really missed out there was some cool stuff shown on the parts of Microsoft, and Sony did really well at trying to pull itself away from the recent PSN outage, however Ubisoft imo didn't do that well and most of it's things didn't look all that good or interesting, and I think that there trying to join the music genre of games after it's kind of petered off with there new game that requires you own a real guitar and the game. XD
    Unless it ends up being completely terrible or somehow nonfunctional, I think I'll be getting Ubisoft's Rocksmith. Sounds like it could be fun with a real instrument (I never could get into the 'button guitars') and I already have the guitar.

yeah...but the thing is that you have to have the system and the game and that would take a lot of money and i think overall it would be cheaper for people to just pay for lessons, cause overall that's all it really is is a glorified guitar lesson.