Thread: adult women/juvenille girl

Red face adult women/juvenille girl

This is all very new. I find myself looking for other women with female littles that are not infants.

I really want a mommie and or a daddy. It is scary knowing I am alone to take care of myself.

How do you find a mommie?

Countdown

Hahahaha, you and me both, Thersa.

Welcome to ADISC. ^_^

Well, I don't exactly know how to go about getting a mommy, because I've never had one. But I assume you'd need to develop a strong friendship with a female and "come out of the closet to her" and hope for a miracle, that she'll want to be your mommy. It's pretty rare.

And then of course, I think you can like, hire a mommy off some websites. You have to pay for her, though. But, if you ask me, it wouldn't be the same.

Your call.

Welcome to the site...This wouldn't be the place to find a mommy here, since it's not a dating site...Hopefully that's not the reason you joined this site....

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Welcome to the site...This wouldn't be the place to find a mommy here, since it's not a dating site...Hopefully that's not the reason you joined this site....
    LOL One can only hope. =P

There are women into the caring/dominating side, who may not be infantilists per se but are willing to adapt their needs to yours. I have known a couple who get the concept though did not actually form such a partnership. That said, this is absolutely not the place to find a mommy. This is a great place to find fellow anime enthusiasts; not so much for women wanting to join in live role-playing games. I would add that compatible personalities should be the first priority, not compatible fetishes.