Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite foreign cuisine?

Default Favorite foreign cuisine?

I am a HUGE fan of Mexican food. I grew up around a ton of it, ranging from Tex-Mex to dang authentic. I believe I could eat it every day.

So, what's your favorite type of taste from afar?

crazykittensmile

I love Southern Indian food - idlis, dosas, chapatti, thali, pakoras, samosas, chai, dahl... so many delicious foods I ate whilst in India, but especially in the south and most you can't buy in the UK or when you can they are nothing like the real thing. Many 'Indian' restaurants here are owned by people from Pakistan or Bangladesh and so the Indian food they serve up is not true Indian cuisine. I could definitely eat Indian food everyday (and did for 3 months when in India) and I cannot wait to return and experience real Indian food again. Yum yum yum

I love italian food but I couldnīt eat it everyday...Oh, wait...yes I could :-D

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    I love Southern Indian food - idlis, dosas, chapatti, thali, pakoras, samosas, chai, dahl... so many delicious foods I ate whilst in India, but especially in the south and most you can't buy in the UK or when you can they are nothing like the real thing. Many 'Indian' restaurants here are owned by people from Pakistan or Bangladesh and so the Indian food they serve up is not true Indian cuisine. I could definitely eat Indian food everyday (and did for 3 months when in India) and I cannot wait to return and experience real Indian food again. Yum yum yum
    I absolutely love butter chicken! =D

For me, I love Italian and Mexican food equally. I can't really choose. Both are so good!

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Love Indian food. I could also eat it every day. I could actually easily go vegetarian with Indian food as well.

After that I'd say middle eastern food in general... like kibbe, kaftas, hummus, labneh, shawarma, falafel... all yummy stuff.

Then Thai.

Now I'm hungry

Being a son of a Russian immigrant, I have had quite a bit of Russian cuisine (caviar, myriad types of soup, you name it). I do like it, but if I had to pick an absolute favorite, I'd probably have to say Italian food. In addition to the above, I enjoy Mexican, Indian, Chinese... the list goes on. I'm a pretty open-minded person.

My favorite would probably be Thai, then Mexican, then Middle Eastern (generalizing).

Supersam1223

I will eat pretty much anything, except for cherry tomatoes, I hate those things.

But if I had to choose a favourite I would say Japanese food

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk