Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Newspaper Comic(s)

Default Favorite Newspaper Comic(s)

This can be anything from the "funny" pages, past or present!!

Here is the list of my favs!!

Far Side
    Calvin & Hobbes

Holy son-of-a-monkey!

I have to say that Luann was one of my favorites, along with Curtis and The Phantom (which I've seriously been following for like, 15 years at this point).

Zits, Pearls before Swine, Foxtrot, Far Side, Close to Home, Baby Blues...That's all I can think of at the moment

lately i've been really into frazz. that dude is totally my role model! ^.^

Calvin & Hobbes for the most part, but some local one's are Beyond The Black Stump and Swamp... I like reading those too.

Peanuts of course! Most of the others listed are great too. Esp Dilbert, Calven & hobbs, Bloom County and The Boondocks. PreTeena ended its run on May 18th, you might take it weird that I would like it but its not like that. It was was well written about current events and teen life & I never grew up.

Dilbert, Far Side, Herman (old but funny), Bloom County/Outland/Opus, Sherman's Lagoon, FoxTrot, Calvin & Hobbes

I'll usually read all of them, but those are the ones I would always read first

Dilbert and Doonesbury are my more recent favorites, though not sure if Doonesbury is still published. A childhood favorite was "The Katzenjammer Kids" or "The Captain & The Kids" as it was also called. Those two kids were always getting into mischief just like me at the time. I could completely relate to them.