Thread: glad to be here!!!

Red face glad to be here!!!

hello my name is kaz on the forum.
    i like to take pictures... i like black&whites... im new to being a diaper lover... im outgoing once you get to know me. at first im kinda shy but hope to fix that sometime in the future.
    i also try to draw sometimes... some people say im good and its because im a native american... im 4/4 navajo btw (nav-a-ho).... hope to make lots of friends and sorry if this to long lol... hope to talk and meet some really cool and nice people... any questions just ask me..

Hey, welcome to the site! Interestingly, first time I can recall seeing someone who is Native American here (and also seems oddly weird that you almost never see Natives from AZ pop up on sites). Don't know a lot about drawing/pictures (compared to some around here , but what do you like to draw and what do you like to take pictures of?

im barley starting to draw.... i like to draw many things but mainly scenery... some animals, mainly horses because they can stay still the longest lol... and for my photography i like to take photos of action shots like football, baseball, soccer, tennis... you know school sports lol.... and i love your profile pic.... oh that reminds me i like to take back&whites alot i think im good with those but that is my opinion

Hello and welcome to ADISC. I draw much myself, mostly cartoons stuff. I guess you draw realistic?

yeah... i have a hard time with cartoons for some reason and nice to meet you

There are other Native North American peoples on here - It would be good to see a group for Aboriginal people. Do you speak Navajo? Around here Cree is most common.

i dont speak much but learning still... im not good with remembering things lol and its nice to meet you

it seems like there's a lot of artists in the abdl universe! welcome my brother! i'm a painter so if you need any advice, don't hesitate...

Welcome! Nice to meet you. I'm completely envious of your artistic ability.. because I can't draw at all. XD Although I am a photographer! I love black and whites, too.