Thread: New here

Default New here

hello everybody, I am new to this site, it seems more mature and supportive. I am a bedwetter and wear diapers at night, but have my AT side as well and sometimes during the day as I'm starting to develop some daytime leakage. I look forward to talking with all of you!

Welcome to the site. As we are a support group, I hope we can be of some help. A lot of our members are incontinent, and there are discussions about coping with the inconvenience. We discuss almost everything under the sun, and we have a lot of interests. A number of us are writers, and many of us are avid readers. I'm sure you will fall in somewhere.

but have my AT side as well
    please clarify. did you mean AB?

We are mature, we take serious things seriously, and are strongly devoted to the cuddling and caring for our fellow abdl's (tbdl's.) You can smell the niceness in the air.

Well I want to mean I'm childish not too keen on AB yet but I've learned to cope with the bedwetting but there are some times I do get bummed about it

Welcome Aboard ADISC! I am the same as yours. We can be helpful with your supports. :-)