Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Telling the DR. That you wear diapers for comfort

Default Telling the DR. That you wear diapers for comfort

Has anyone ever worn diapers to the doctors and told them that you wore them for comfort. I am changing to an adult doctor now as I am in college and am planning to wear diapers to the doctor. When the doc asks why I will tell him or her that I wear for comfort and security and that I am confident in wearing them. If he or she inquires more I could even mention that I have been to a shrink before and that I do not want to give them up nor do I want to recieve help or treatment. Ive heard on other forums that people have done this and there doctors will just write that the patient wears diapers in the medical records. Thoughts??

The only thing I can think of is "why?". The only answer I can think of is sheer exhibition.

Anyways I don't think it's a good idea since the doctor likely wouldn't care and doesn't need to know. Plus would they really want to see and know anyways?

I wouldn't dare, myself. Or bother. It's not really their business.

If you looked around this site a little more, you might find a few wise words that say we generally disagree with revealing your diaper habits for the Hell of it. If there is no immediate need to do it, then you must surely be doing it for your own ends. This classifies as forcing your interest on an unwilling, unsuspecting third-party.

I say don't bother.

The only reason I brought this up is because I dont want to lie about be incontinent since I am not. Yet I want to wear diapers 24/7. Anyone whoever suggests wearing to the docs and lying about why they wear alwyas gets bashed because it is a bad idea. But I would think for those who want to wear to the doctor and arent medically incontinent, this could be an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by blueberry View Post
    The only reason I brought this up is because I dont want to lie about be incontinent since I am not. Yet I want to wear diapers 24/7. Anyone whoever suggests wearing to the docs and lying about why they wear alwyas gets bashed because it is a bad idea. But I would think for those who want to wear to the doctor and arent medically incontinent, this could be an alternative.
    As someone just said... And still... WHY...!? Why does your Doctor need to know you wanna wear 24/7..? Just don't wear when you go see him, and hey presto!

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    I wouldn't dare, myself. Or bother. It's not really their business.

If you looked around this site a little more, you might find a few wise words that say we generally disagree with revealing your diaper habits for the Hell of it. If there is no immediate need to do it, then you must surely be doing it for your own ends. This classifies as forcing your interest on an unwilling, unsuspecting third-party.

I say don't bother.
    Diaper dan I definately know of what you are talking about, I have been a member since 2008 and am no stranger here. However I look at this fetish as something that makes me feel complete and becuasue it is so strong I feel I shouldnt be limited to it within rational boundaries. So by me wearing to the doctors and explaining myself, I do not believe I am "forcing my own interest unwillingly." If the doctor has a problem with me wearing when I dont absolutley need to ( which im sure he wont care ) then I will just move on to another doctor or give up wearing to the present one.

A doctor has no need to mention you wear diapers in your medical record - the only thing it would ever be used for is if you ended up with a psychological illness; the diapers would likely then be brought into it somehow...

Other than that, please can you tell us *why* the doctor needs to know???

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    As someone just said... And still... WHY...!? Why does your Doctor need to know you wanna wear 24/7..? Just don't wear when you go see him, and hey presto!
    this pretty much sums it up. Also wearing 24/7 even if your not using gets old damn fast and simply wearing diapers kinda destory's most brands from the inside. The padding get's loose, bunches up, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by blueberry View Post
    Diaper dan I definately know of what you are talking about, I have been a member since 2008 and am no stranger here. However I look at this fetish as something that makes me feel complete and becuasue it is so strong I feel I shouldnt be limited to it within rational boundaries. So by me wearing to the doctors and explaining myself, I do not believe I am "forcing my own interest unwillingly." If the doctor has a problem with me wearing when I dont absolutley need to ( which im sure he wont care ) then I will just move on to another doctor or give up wearing to the present one.
    Are you planning to tell the cashiers in your supermarket? Or the mechanic that fixes your car? Or the plumber who fixes your pipes? Because a medical profession is just a profession - if you wouldn't share it with another tradesman, there's no point in telling a doctor...