Thread: Crazy Canuks Cruise the Continents

Default Crazy Canuks Cruise the Continents - Outdoor Life - Canada's Sports Leader
    departures - about the show

Accompanied by their friend and cameraman,
    Andre Dupuis, Departures showcases the revelations
    of two travellers who strive to find themselves and
    new perspectives while trekking across the globe.
    Their experiences unfold before a moving camera
    and daily "diary cam" entries reveal their
    interpretations of the events, people and places
    they discover along the way.
    Just gotta say this: This is quite possibly the best Canadian show I've ever seen. These two guys (with their cameraman) took time off to travel around the world for a year.
    One of the best things about the show is the high-def camera work. It's pretty amazing stuff. And then of course there's all the traveling and whatnot.

I want to do something like this in the future. Just drop everything and blow all my cash on a trip around the world.

I don't know if anyone gets this show because the station I watch it on is a Canadian station. But if it's ever up on satellite take the chance to watch it.

As someone who's really been edging to travel lately, I think this is a great program. Being a couple of young adults, it has appeal that really strikes me. It shows what you really can accomplish if you really put your mind to it.

Then again, I've always loved watching travel lifestyle shows!

I thought you meant the Vancouver Canucks. Because they're crazy, alright...