Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any tips for keeping diapers hidden from room mates?

Default Any tips for keeping diapers hidden from room mates?

Due to my Internship I"m living in Maryland, and It's really nice I live right next to a CVS and they carry the generics (which are my preferred brand). My room mates like partying so I have the room to myself on weekend nights. So the awesome so I took this opportunity to get some diapers from CVS. So I"m like all diapered and stuff in the apartment. I can hide my diaper pack in my luggage which has lock and key so no entry unless they have the key. Then I can use my little messenger bag to take it out to the trash wrapped in a trash bag. I'll only be wearing on the weekends tough but yeah, I just drop it in my trash shoot on my way out and ta da! It's a pretty perfect set up and I'm seeing that I can hide a diaper quite easily. But I would still like some tips if any of you have them. I'm not going to do anything infantilist related, just diapers. It's easy to explain with some excuses like nervous wetting or leakage or simply "I just don't want to talk about it please" and just keep hiding it.

Any other tips?

Wait till your rubbish bin is full, dispose of in there and take out, do you live near a park or place with loos?
    I have a large metal box that hides at least 6-8 and i put stuff on the box.
    I live near a large campground that has loos, they have those sanitary bins inside, I think there are both Male and Female ones but the females one has a urinal and has no sign on it saying female.
    Also some petrol stations and the like only have one unisex toilet, with a sanitary bin.

It sounds like you have it all covered really - I guess just make sure you are wearing when your house mates won't come back and surprise you! But just keep any used diapers in a sealed bag, chuck them out asap, and it's probably going to all be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    It sounds like you have it all covered really - I guess just make sure you are wearing when your house mates won't come back and surprise you! But just keep any used diapers in a sealed bag, chuck them out asap, and it's probably going to all be fine!
    Yeah I thought so but you never know. XD I don't need ab stuff I caja get by with diapers and those are easier to explain since it can be simply a condition.

All I can say is, you're very well-prepared as it is, just try not to slip up - and as you said, diapers can be explained by medical, ab can't! So if you can manage without AB (which you've said you can) - all seems good to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Justo View Post
    Wait till your rubbish bin is full, dispose of in there and take out, do you live near a park or place with loos?
    I have a large metal box that hides at least 6-8 and i put stuff on the box.
    I live near a large campground that has loos, they have those sanitary bins inside, I think there are both Male and Female ones but the females one has a urinal and has no sign on it saying female.
    Also some petrol stations and the like only have one unisex toilet, with a sanitary bin.
    I appreciate the input but that seems needlessly complicated. It's easier to simply drop the sole diaper in the trash shoot and its also quite easy to put in my bag and while its wrapped up you might think its just paper. It would be more suspicious to do what you just said.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Due to my Internship I"m living in Maryland...
    I know this is off topic, but welcome to Maryland! It's...well...okay...here. :P

I had a sliding door closet in the apartment I lived in with a room mate. Well, I had two. I'd put things I wanted out of the way in one of them and placed my bed in front of it. Little barriers are generally good enough for room mates unless they're really bizarre/nosey.

As far as the trash, most apartments have dumpsters, so I'd just double bag and cart out to the dumpster while he was at work and I wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaCat View Post
    I had a sliding door closet in the apartment I lived in with a room mate. Well, I had two. I'd put things I wanted out of the way in one of them and placed my bed in front of it. Little barriers are generally good enough for room mates unless they're really bizarre/nosey.

As far as the trash, most apartments have dumpsters, so I'd just double bag and cart out to the dumpster while he was at work and I wasn't.
    Well I have a trash shoot in my building. No need to go to the dumpster.

We should all be so lucky

My last apartment, the only dumpster was all the way in the front of the complex, and I lived in the very back. It was quite the trek to the dumpster.