Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ironic

Default Ironic

My mother is completely against diapers for fun because she calls it immoral. Today however I went to her church yard sale and bought two huge packs of diapers for $1 each. I kept the diapers in a box with a few other things and no one saw them I hope, but I think it is the funniest thing that I bought AB stuff from the church which calls our lifestyle immoral. I didn't even care that one of the packs was size XL and I usually wear adult small or medium. Just the act of buying them (scariest purchase I have done since my first goodnites at age 15) was worth going way down there and spending a few dollars. I will likely donate the XL pull ups to a thrift store, but this is my way of sticking it to the man. Ha.

Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious!
    If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precocious,

sometimes I hate being Christian...

Quote Originally Posted by Gandhi
    I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
    Amen, brother.

Just be careful keeping large packs in your house if your Mum is against it. If you don't mind me asking, how does she know about the AB/DL lifestyle?

That IS pretty funny and ironic!

I'm a Christian too, so I've battled myself with those type thoughts. My conclusion is this. God made you who you are, and he wants you to be happy and enjoy yourself while you are on this earth. As long as it is only between you and God or you and God and your significant other, and doesn't cause others to stumble I don't see how it could be wrong. What I mean is, I don't think it's right to flash your diapers in public if you are doing it to fit your fantasy or to force others into your fantasy in other ways because this brings people into YOUR fantasy without THEIR permission, and I just don't think that's right. Plus, if you are married, flashing and such means you would be taking attention that belongs on your relationship with your spouse or significant other and putting on something else which is wrong even in a non-AB sense. I realize you are still a teen so you're not married yet, but it's just an example. You can think of it as your girlfriend. Anyway, on those conditions, I have concluded there's nothing Biblically wrong with it, anymore than there would something wrong with any other hobby in which you could spend your time.

In a sexual sense, the Bible says God wants us in a loving, monogamous, relationship. That is it. I do believe sex outside of marriage is wrong, the Bible is pretty straight-forward about that, but outside of that, if you start eliminating kinks, then where do you draw the line? Taken to the extreme, I guess they'd say anything but the 'missionary' position is wrong. How crazy is that? I think as long as it's between consenting spouses, and no physical harm is being done to either party, then go for it!

As for while you are single, as long as it doesn't interfere with the other parts of your Christian walk, I think it should be okay. Now, if it gets to the extreme where you start really isolating yourself, missing church, not going out with friends, not dating, grades falling, etc. Then, to me, that's when it becomes a problem, but the same thing could be said about anything in your life that is taking too much time, and distracting you from your Christian walk.

I'm a ShadowSparkFoxian I don't really care 'bout Moral/Immoral. Have fun live your life!
    Just don't kill. Your not meant to do that !

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    My mother is completely against diapers for fun because she calls it immoral.
    Go you for rebelling, then. And I think the ultimate point about "diapers for fun" is that you could leave out the "diapers for" part and just say that for some religious people, there's no distinction between immoral and fun. I'm British, what can I say, I'm so sorry we shipped you guys all our extremist Puritans

Quote Originally Posted by tinyfish View Post
    I'm so sorry we shipped you guys all our extremist Puritans
    Thanks A-hole JK
    I thought you were the extremists I mean all hail the Queen and all that.

I'm not sure having a monarchy means extremism... the religious aspect of it has faded over the years, and tbh it's more patriotism than royalism as far as I'm aware. Just my 2 pence...