Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just about the time you think you've got 'em figured out.

Default Just about the time you think you've got 'em figured out.

My wife, who had been cooling of late to my little play, comes home from an auction today and casually announces "Yeah, I bought a bunch of diapers at the auction."

I laughed, figuring she was making one of her "couldn't find shit" jokes.

"No, Seriously, I bought two whole cases of diapers for six bucks!" she says.

My jaw drops.

Sure enough, in the back of the truck is two cases of the tan FQ-label Prevails, along with a bag of the Prevail "cloth-like" numbers.

The bad news? They're XL. I could put her AND me into one of these. Undaunted, she drags me into the bedroom and straps one onto me. I'm swimming in this thing (still on now as I type this) - but I don't dare wet it - it just seems way too thin.

Hmmm - they are XL - maybe I could just do the stuffer thing with about 4 or 5 of them?

Really?
    If they're pull-up style, then that's kind of weird.
    Because I'm pretty slight and get XL Depends on reasonably
    They just go up insanely high
    Like almost to my nipples.
    If they were tape-on, then you could just pull it in tight.

Quote Originally Posted by winnerchickendinner View Post
    Really?
    If they're pull-up style, then that's kind of weird.
    Because I'm pretty slight and get XL Depends on reasonably
    They just go up insanely high
    Like almost to my nipples.
    If they were tape-on, then you could just pull it in tight.
    They're tape on, and yeah, they ride all the way up above my bellybutton, and still sag in the crotch. She practically criss-crossed the tapes getting them on me. They're made for 59"-64" waist - and I'm a 33".

Hey poor fit or not it sounds like you've got a pretty cool wife. Do something nice for her in return.

^ agree!

I'd keel over if my wife did that for me. She's just now getting to the point of being able to joke about it - after 8 years together.

The bad news? They're XL. I could put her AND me into one of these.
    Now there's an idea.... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Hey poor fit or not it sounds like you've got a pretty cool wife. Do something nice for her in return.
    Absolutely. I'm planning my "revenge" as we speak.

It's funny how wives do seem to send mixed signals. Sometimes my wife raises her eyebrows, and other times she'll buy me something babyish. I just have to keep reminding myself that she does support me in this.

PS: I definitely do NOT recommend the Prevail "cloth likes" as anything but stuffers. It's like a great big web of Tyvek. I tried to put one on just for fun, and the top tape ripped right away from the panel.

Women are nothing if they're not fickle.

Its at its worst during early teen years and again approaching menopause when hormone levels fluctuate wildly.

Yet they wonder why we mostly don't confide in them. Really? One day something will get me laid, the next day the same comment or action will start world war III.