Thread: I am offline

Default I am offline

This message wil be short, please pardon.

Motherboard crashed, lost a lot of data, trying to fix now. I will be back on soon, just wanted to let you guys know.

See ya soon.

Sorry about the computer problem, I been there a couple times before.

Yeah, I've had a motherboard crash on me as well. Hope you fix it soon

Damn, that sucks. Good luck fixing it and hope to see you back soon! ^_^

I've been down that road to, it sucks. Hope you get it fix.

I hope MSI boards are as good as I've heard.. cause I got a killer deal on one. Will be putting that in pc.

I hear MSI is pretty good....though sometimes it just depends on luck too. I have an Asus A8N-E and it's been mediocore for me. Chipset features have all died on this mobo except the LAN. Onboard USB has flaked out and the onboard audio died about 6 months ago...still rock solid though, so I guess that counts for something?

I had my motherboard crash on me last week. It was an Asus A8N32-SLI, probably similar to Andy's board. I had a few problems with it before it decided to die. About 4 months after buying the board the onboard sound went to crap. It always had a very small amount of noise, almost unnoticable on the onboard sound since day one when I'd move my mouse. But after 4 months that small buzzing noise turned into a very loud buzzing noise. So I bought a cheap sound card to fix the problem. About a year ago all of the back USB ports and the 2 LAN ports completely died. So I had to install a LAN card I had. My four front USB ports atleast still worked.

Now last friday the whole motherboard died. Good riddance, that board was annoying. At least it gave me a good reason to upgrade my system to a core 2 duo, which I wanted to do for a few months now.

Hope you don't have any problems with your new board.