Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cool

Default Cool

Today in speech class this girl in my class got up to speak and she is moderatly popular and to ME she is beautiful, but i noticed something about her when she went up to speak, she had a bit of a bulge on her butt. I came to the conclusion that MABEY, MABEY, MABEY she was wearing a diaper. I also notices the shape of a diaper in her front as well. I am almost sure it is a brief and not a pull up bc it makes the shape of a brief on her. It is definatly a thin breif. Possibly and Attends comfort breif or the lowest level protection brief in the Attends line, it could also be a different brand. I don't think it is plastic backed bc it wasn't that loud . This is no fantisy story. I know some people like to make that stuff up, it is ok but in STORY form only not lie to the general public. I never would make something up like this, unless it was in the STOY section of this wonderful website. Any way any idea, if i think i saw what i saw, what diaper this could be? thanks have a super day!

I wouldn't press the issue, you don't want one of these lodged in your temple:

lol I'd definitely want a pair of those on my feet though, nice shoes.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    she had a bit of a bulge on her butt. I came to the conclusion that MABEY, MABEY, MABEY she was wearing a diaper. I also notices the shape of a diaper in her front as well. I am almost sure it is a brief and not a pull up bc it makes the shape of a brief on her. It is definatly a thin breif. Possibly and Attends comfort breif or the lowest level protection brief in the Attends line,
    YOu realize that girls / women do leak other stuff in their crotch area on a regular basis, and that girls/women do use pads for that as well. If you combine female hygiene pads of a thick nature (for those with heavy problems), a normal pair of panties and a very tight fitting pair of normal pants, you'll get just about the type of situation you've just described?!

Peachy

Yes i do realize that, i don't want to get into that talk, we don't want ppl thinking we are preverts. This was thick enough to be a diaper, i am almost positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    YOu realize that girls / women do leak other stuff in their crotch area on a regular basis, and that girls/women do use pads for that as well. If you combine female hygiene pads of a thick nature (for those with heavy problems), a normal pair of panties and a very tight fitting pair of normal pants, you'll get just about the type of situation you've just described?!

Peachy
    Not that I'm a pad expert- but I don't think they come up that far..

It is around THAT time, you know what I mean.

Wait about 5-10 days, check back with us.

Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    we don't want ppl thinking we are preverts.
    Too late.

Atrocious spelling + Cliché username = Instant pervert.

And even if it was a diaper, so what?

Old people wear diapers, are you going to post everytime you suspect an elderly person is wearing a diaper?

Hey i am not a perv! anyways i just thought i bring it up and get a discussion going. If it makes people mad, sorry i didn't have those intentions.