Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Introducing myself :)

  1. #1

    Default Introducing myself :)

    Well hya!

    I'm Jim, 18 years young, living in the Netherlands, and thought: "That's a nice website, let's make an account". No, that isn't true. I was reading, and then I needed to make an account to do that, so I did!
    I thought, let's give the hard working people here a nice thread so you guys know who I am.


    As most people here, I am interested in diapers, and the TB lifestyle, I'm kinda new to the concept, but I think it's interesting.

    What do I in my time?
    I am studying Leisure, wich takes me to my big hobby, theme parks and roller coasters. I love these things.
    I work at the check-out desk of the biggest grocery store of the Netherlands.
    Although I live in Dordrecht, my life evolves around Breda, witch is about 20 minutes with the train. My study, my work and more and more of my friends live there.

    As for my love life, I like boys (yes, you guys, I am gay), and I am currently not dating. I don't really believe in relationships, however, I am open for about everything.


    Don't expect much from me, I am way too lazy to react on everything, or to write long, beautiful threads (However, this one is pretty neat, I think). I like to read things here, I like reacting sometimes, but mostly I just like to be a (small) part of the community.

    So yeah, that's about it I guess. Hope you enjoyed!

    - let's hope I made a good first impression -

  2. #2

    Default

    Well I like you already!

    Congratulations on one of the best intros we've had here for a long time - nice and thorough, but basic on the diaper stuff.

    I, too, am generally a pretty lazy gay - on here and in life, too, actually - so I'm pleased to meet a kindred spirit of sorts.

    I only really have one question for now... Why don't you "believe" in relationships? It seems a very strong and resolute statement and it saddens me

    I demand you explain yourself, wench!

    Also: What "thing"...? Curious now...
    Last edited by DanDanSuperman; 04-Jun-2011 at 00:06. Reason: Cuz I wanna know what that thing is...!

  3. #3

    Default

    I agree, I wanna know what the "thing" is too! Welcome! I'm new too, and lazy, but only half gay. But I liked your post!

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Well I like you already!
    Congratulations on one of the best intros we've had here for a long time - nice and thorough, but basic on the diaper stuff.
    thank you very much!



    (...)
    I only really have one question for now... Why don't you "believe" in relationships? It seems a very strong and resolute statement and it saddens me
    I demand you explain yourself, wench!
    It is very hard to 'keep' loving someone: The longer you have a love relationship, the more things you don't like appear. It starts as a small irritation, and keeps growing, and growing... Love relations can't last.



    Also: What "thing"...? Curious now...
    that 'I like boys'-thing, I wasn't in a creative mood when I imagined it!




    Quote Originally Posted by twinklelittlestar View Post
    only half gay.
    How can you be half gay? What is your other half? Bisexual I assume?

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by twinklelittlestar View Post
    but only half gay.
    This angers me. I wish I could be bothered to vent it

    However, a friend calls me this - not because I claim to be 'bi', but because I'm the most masculine gay she knows. I like cars, football, darts and beers, as well as musicals, camp pop songs and glitter. Thus, half-a-gay.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    I like cars, football, darts and beers, as well as musicals, camp pop songs and glitter. Thus, half-a-gay.
    Damnit, forgot to mention my musicals-obsession...
    Cars, OK, I like Top Gear, but only because of the humour.
    Football, or how Americans call it, Soccer, isn't my thing, just like darts and beers.

    Camp pop songs, not all, but a lot.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWithThatThing View Post
    It is very hard to 'keep' loving someone: The longer you have a love relationship, the more things you don't like appear. It starts as a small irritation, and keeps growing, and growing... Love relations can't last.
    This is greatly thought-provoking. We have wildly different views, clearly

    I believe that love means you overlook those flaws, whether they're there to begin with or they appear later on. If you believe love relations can't last, then what basis do you propose marriages survive on?

  8. #8

    Default

    I didn't mean to offend anybody, I promise. I'm not bisexual exactly, I really think bi is too limiting, so I suppose I'm pansexual. I call my husband a lesbian all the time, and my best friends and I all look and act like stereotypical dykes. But @Dan, you're friend is awful mean for such a statement, you're gay if you say you are, regardless of liking traditional male or female things. I hope you're anger wasn't meant for me, 'cause I really was just trying to be funny.

  9. #9

    Default

    I agree with Dan: very good intro. Your English is great, BTW.

    As to dating, it is perfectly fine to leave it alone until you feel it belongs in your life. I am curious if you are out yet (other than online) - you are free to say "I'ld rather not say" if you prefer. You must by now know about half this site is gay, with a fair smattering of transgendered, bisexual and asexual people; i have common ground with many people here, and not just per sexuality, but in all sorts of other ways I am certain you will discover over time.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by twinklelittlestar View Post
    I didn't mean to offend anybody, I promise. I'm not bisexual exactly, I really think bi is too limiting, so I suppose I'm pansexual. I call my husband a lesbian all the time, and my best friends and I all look and act like stereotypical dykes. But @Dan, you're friend is awful mean for such a statement, you're gay if you say you are, regardless of liking traditional male or female things. I hope you're anger wasn't meant for me, 'cause I really was just trying to be funny.
    i know - I'm sorry if I came across wrong. I appreciate your explanation, though. I, personally, detest the term "bisexual" and don't believe in such a thing. That will likely cause uproar in many quarters, but as I say - that's my opinion. Based largely on my experience, I might add.

    Also, my friend... Meh. She says it in humour and I take it as such. I recognise I am odds with the stereotypes so... Just roll with it, really

    I bet your husband loves being called a lesbian...!

Similar Threads

  1. Introducing
    By DrDarthVader1946 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-May-2011, 22:43
  2. introducing...me!
    By SammiDeschaine in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-Apr-2010, 20:33
  3. this is me....introducing myself. *about me*
    By Toons in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-Feb-2010, 06:34
  4. Introducing myself - again
    By NovaSponge41 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-Jan-2010, 03:36
  5. Hey, Just Introducing Myself
    By abmastermind in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-Nov-2009, 02:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.