Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanting love in my life

Default Wanting love in my life

I'm ABDL. I know I'm into this for life, and can't imagine finding a loving/ accepting woman who'd be cool with this. I love wearing a diaper to bed. I love being hairless. I want an adult pacifier. I think that dude on Nat Geo's "Forbidden" screwed us all! Really, I'm a relatively decent looking, and normal guy; I'm just kinky!

---------- Post added at 17:13 ---------- Previous post was at 17:08 ----------

Oh, and NO this isn't my attempt to use this WONDERFUL SITE to date. I wouldn't do that. There's this woman I love, and I want to tell her my feelings. I simply can't imagine telling her about....this.

EmLamby

I just wish there were more of us out there... I just wish I could find a guy my age that likes this too. It would be bliss...

It's not easy being green.

BabyJayk

Slow down there trigger. First off are you in a relationship with this girl?
    Because when it comes to this fetish honesty is always the best policy. She may or may not accept you but if she doesn't then she is simply not the girl for you. Then move on! You will find the right woman someday. Just don't present this as something you NEED right now. Get into a relationship with her wait a little bit until you get to know her and if you think you can trust her take that leap of faith and tell her. But present it as something sweet that she can get in on with you. But if she doesn't want to don't make her, just carry on and tell her that she never has to see it if she doesn't want to.

Everyone bemoans the fact that they can't find a caretaker. This is usually due to one of two things.

1. They are to scared to make that leap of faith and so they never know what could have been.

2. They very creepily ask every female with a passing interest in AB/DL to force them into diapers right now! And most girls don't go for that. They also treat a relationship with AB/DL in it like they are supposed to be the main benefactor in the relationship. Eventually the Mommy/ Daddy feels objectified and leaves them and the AB is left feeling crushed and sad.

Try just treating it like a normal relationship and let the AB-ness be something on the side. I only 20. I started looking for a Mommy when I was 18 and since them have had two Mommies in a relationship and two friends that are nannies. I am currently in relationship with a Mommy, we have been dating a year and we are recently engaged. It works. Just treat them like human beings that you care about.

While *B/DL stuff does tend to make it harder to find love, it does not make it impossable. The hardest part will be putting yourself out there, and learning when to spill the beans on your secret. I wouldn't focus too hard on finding another *B/DL, or at least I wouldn't focus only on this group. Find someone you have common interests in general. Someone you like to spend time with, and gives you buterflies on your tummy! At some point you'll have to tell them about the diapers, and hope that it goes well, but you would be suprised how accepting people can be. They may not want to take part, but is that the end of the world?

Relationships are like ADISC; there's more going on then just diapers. Get your partner to see that you have value, and they will most likely want to stick around for the rest of you, even if they don't like the diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by EmLamby View Post
    I just wish there were more of us out there... I just wish I could find a guy my age that likes this too. It would be bliss...

It's not easy being green.
    EmLamby, what do you mean by "it's not easy being green"?

EmLamby

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    EmLamby, what do you mean by "it's not easy being green"?
    It's not easy being different? My whole family uses that as an outline for saying anything like "It sucks being different" or "it's hard to be like this."
    Didn't you watch the Muppits? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by EmLamby View Post
    It's not easy being different? My whole family uses that as an outline for saying anything like "It sucks being different" or "it's hard to be like this."
    Didn't you watch the Muppits? Lol
    Ok got ya. Yeah I watched the Muppets but that was a while ago lol. I'd never heard that expression.
    Last edited by LittlePony; 04-Jun-2011 at 04:46. Reason: omitted a word

My Daddy and I started out as mildly kinky but mostly normal people, who opened up and realized our fetishes are mostly the same, and we encourage them in each other. Like BabyJayk said, it works when you are open and honest. And it's first a relationship between two loving adults, and AB/DL is just one part of the relationship. Someday everything will be perfect, just don't settle for something that isn't right, it'll bite your diapered bum later!

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    Ok got ya. Yeah I watched the Muppets but that was a while ago lol. I'd never heard that expression.
    Yeah, Kermit sang that song on the Muppets and on Sesame Street.

---------- Post added at 00:03 ---------- Previous post was at 00:01 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by twinklelittlestar View Post
    My Daddy and I started out as mildly kinky but mostly normal people, who opened up and realized our fetishes are mostly the same, and we encourage them in each other. Like BabyJayk said, it works when you are open and honest. And it's first a relationship between two loving adults, and AB/DL is just one part of the relationship. Someday everything will be perfect, just don't settle for something that isn't right, it'll bite your diapered bum later!
    This.

And, as I said in another thread, someone who truly loves you may not even be AB/DL, but loves you enough to indulge your fantasy in spite of themselves.

Just remember, that's a two-way street....

Man, though, it sucks.
    If I was with someone I knew irl first, then I'd feel like I was forcing it on her. If I met someone online, it'd feel overly contrived.