Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old advice, with new meaning. (Explicit- you've been warned)

Default Old advice, with new meaning. (Explicit- you've been warned)

If you are male, never, NEVER wear diapers with too little room for your manhood.

I made the mistake of doing so, and now I have an awful blister on the slit, and it stings like fire ants! I know this is common sense, but I just wanted to remind everyone, so they don't learn the hard way, too.

Darkfinn

I think the blister was probably caused from improper cleaning rather than lack of room.

If I have ever worn tight fitting diapers, the only problem I had was that after awhile, my scrotum would feel very, very uncomfortable. As well as they get a little too hot in there. Never really had a blister problem. But I haven't worn in AGEs and am expecting to get some proper sized ones when I get the opportunity.

What are you doing to treat it? Putting some cream on it are you Russian?

Quote Originally Posted by The Russian View Post
    If you are male, never, NEVER wear diapers with too little room for your manhood.

I made the mistake of doing so, and now I have an awful blister on the slit, and it stings like fire ants! I know this is common sense, but I just wanted to remind everyone, so they don't learn the hard way, too.
    I would highly recommend using some kind of barrier cream (commonly used for diaper rash). That will help soothe it and keep it from stinging. I assume you're not wearing diapers until it heals, right?

Quote Originally Posted by baseball4life19 View Post
    I assume you're not wearing diapers until it heals, right?
    Correct, which really sucks because I just restocked.

I guess I'm going to treat it with cream, or let time heal it. I'm glad no-one's posted something like "Eww... why did we need to know that..." yet. The point of this thread was to warn.

Ewww.. we did not need to know that!

Just kidding... anyways I also think its not caused by the diaper itself otherwise I think all of us guys would of seen something at some point. Anyways I hope it heals up soon. I had a pimple down in that area once and it was a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Just kidding... anyways I also think its not caused by the diaper itself otherwise I think all of us guys would of seen something at some point. Anyways I hope it heals up soon. I had a pimple down in that area once and it was a pain.
    Any kind of cream as a preventative measure is never a bad way to go "down there", especially if you'll be wearing diapers for an extended period of time.

The best thing to put on that problem right now is some neosporen it will help it heal faster, and you can buy neosporen+pain to relieve the soreness.

I use neosporen alot not too much in my diaper area, but it does work great on diaper rash. I often get cuts on my bad leg, the skin is ultra thin, and cuts easily, and it seems to be a magnet for cuts, if something falls it always seems to find my bad leg.

So I always have neosporen around somplace.

Well, that's good advice, and I have Neosporin in my bathroom. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    The best thing to put on that problem right now is some neosporen it will help it heal faster, and you can buy neosporen+pain to relieve the soreness.

I use neosporen alot not too much in my diaper area, but it does work great on diaper rash. I often get cuts on my bad leg, the skin is ultra thin, and cuts easily, and it seems to be a magnet for cuts, if something falls it always seems to find my bad leg.

So I always have neosporen around somplace.
    I have to try that!