Thread: Hello out there.

Default Hello out there.

So I've been struggling with accepting this fetish since i was 15 and I've finally accepted that it's really not going away and so I just wanted to fill you all in on things so far. First let me say I've been a long time lurker and a first time poster and here's the deal.

I first discovered my obsession with diapers when I had the house to myself six years ago and I searched google for the word "diapers" and eventually I made my way to, which was a bit jarring.

It wasn't until two years ago that I found and I must say reading the few posts that I could through the years has changed my life for the better. It has been a long road to accepting my diaper loving and occasional regression but I'm glad to know that there are others out there just like me.

So I guess basically this is hello and I hope to get to know all of you very well in the coming days.

Thanks for reading!

I am so happy to hear that you are becoming comfortable with who you are. There is no reason to hide here, you will be accepted for whatever your quirks are.

What other interests do tiyod have outside the abdl world. Me personally I like anime, what do you like or what are your interests or hobbies.

Again welcome

First, let me say welcome to ADISC. I'm new too, but I've found everyone to be quite welcoming and warm. Second, I'm guessing you didn't just discover your obsession when searching for the word 'diapers' because otherwise you wouldn't have been searching for the word 'diapers' to begin with. Am I right? I discovered others much the same way in the mid 90s, and man was it eye opening! However, I had had thoughts about wanting to try diapers, etc. for a long time before that.

Good point, I guess I always knew there was something about diapers that enthralled me.

As for my non-diaper related hobbies, I also like anime, volleyball, and many other sports. I try to stay pretty active most of the time.