Thread: Hi, im Alex

Talking Hi, im Alex

hi all im Alex, im 13 year , i got a pacifier and a blanket ,nothing else since its imposible for me to 'buy' anything
    im TB and if i could get any diaper, im sure im DL
    for my real life im a geek,alway on computer,alway inside,i do home-school
    i like chatting and like my profile taglines say: im generous friendly and agoraphobic
    i like computers,as well as electronicals objects and everything else like cars,pipes,ect
    i dont know what i could add here
    oh i love XD

Hello Alex, welcome to Make sure you read the rules so you don't get into trouble with the grumpy regulars and mods, and make sure you post lots

What sort of hobbies within the electronics and computer areas do you have?

Welcome to the site Alex, hope you enjoy posting as much as I have so far.

See your a car fan, any favourites?

Welcome Alex! Cars... My father has a 1969 Plymouth RoadRunner. It's in fair condition just needs some work done on the inside as well as a better paint job; not a huge fan of the brown.

i had to remake this post 3 time since after a few mins it go backward,messedup bbrowser!!
    and my keyboatrd randmoly does enter and caps lock..

okay so i like to build things,such as fans,mics,speakers
    i like to repair computers too
    i got many fav cars like mustang,charger,mitchubishi(many of them) ,BMW,impala but what i really like of cars is the wheels,even a crapy car can look cool for me if it has shiny and special wheels,i LOOVE wheels with any gold/golden thing on it on red line,like a red/gold circle in the midle