View Poll Results: Bath or Shower? There is NO 'Both' Option.

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bath

29 35.37%
  • Shower

53 64.63%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bath or Shower...?

Default Bath or Shower...?

... Easy enough question - do you prefer a bath or a shower?

I know many people will say they like both, but there is always a preference one way or the other when you get right down to it.

Personally, I like baths. I KNOW they take more time, and I KNOW people are always like "Ew, but you bathe in your own muck" etc etc, but I don't care. They're relaxing, fun and the perfect me-time. Few candles, bit of music - lovely.

Fire away!

Dan x

Baths are nice on occasion but showers win hands down for me. It's about getting clean and waking up and having water lightly abuse me is a good start. If standard tubs were larger, I might be more tempted but as it stands, there's little competition. Baths are for an entirely different purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Baths are for an entirely different purpose.
    Oh really? I have no imagination, clearly. I always thought they were for bathing

Dan x

Showers for me, the only time I take baths is when I want pretend to swim . For me a bath tub is the closest thing I can get to a pool.

I normally shower, it's more practical for me as having a bath ends up taking at least an hour because of me getting asleep in the tub.

Having a shower, I'm done in 5/10 minutes. On the other hand, I feel "cleaner" after a long bath, as the prolonged soaking gets the skin clean in a deeper way than a quick shower.

I prefer both!

Ha!

I prefer a shower for getting clean and waking up in the morning, I prefer baths in the evening for winding down, chilling out, playing in, having bubbles!

I prefer (long, very long) showers. Heck, sometimes I'll take two 30+ minutes shower in the same day just for fun

I don't actually remember the last time I took a bath, it was probably more that 5 years ago O.O

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    I prefer both!

Ha!
    Not allowed! You're disqualified!

I prefer a long, hot, abusive shower. I've always really wanted to get one of those shower cubicles with the body jets...

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Heck, sometimes I'll take two 30+ minutes shower in the same day just for fun
    That's bordering on an unhealthy relationship with showers

I think showers are so brief and impersonal! And nobody can enjoy that surely...! I accept they're better in terms of time contraints, but overall...? No...?