Thread: What are the best places to get AB dresses?

Smile What are the best places to get AB dresses?

I'm thinking about getting a sissy baby dress but most are rather expensive. I would sure appreciate any comments from anyone who as already purchased one or more on which sites offer the best products and prices. Thanks in advance for your help!

You'll struggle quite alot to find a decent dress to be honest. Websites seem to mostly focus on onesies and short-alls, that said, ebay has quite a few. My advice there though would be check the sellers feedback. I've bought quite a few outfits from ebay and almost all of them have been a bit on the poor quality side and only one of them fits properly. However, (the American one) has some really good stuff, so maybe you wont have the same problems I have with (English one).

Just go on and do a search on "adult baby"
    Get ready to spend a few hours browsing through the stuff and sellers ....

@Littleabgirl : Why do you use instead the regular ?

I've done some browsing on EBay, and I saw several I was interested in. Do you all know anything about the seller out of Hong Kong? They seem to have a lot of them, but I'm a little worried about ordering from Asia. Also as I mentioned on the AB pet peeve thread, my size is once again a problem. I'm at the bottom of the sizing chart and am afraid it will swallow me and there's no returns!

This isn't my area, but I think Very Special Clothes sells that sore of thing. Just Google and it will appear. I believe she's Aunt Vie or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by mimster View Post
    @Littleabgirl : Why do you use instead the regular ?
    Because isn't the regular ebay. There is no regular ebay. Ebay is sorted by country. So, being from England I use the because those are products being sold in England. I can use (the site for items being sold in America) however, I would have to pay the extra shipping fee's to have an item send from America. Also, not all sellers post internationally, so I could find something I really like on, but if the seller isn't willing to ship to England than i'm pretty stuffed. So I shop because I know I can get the item in question.