Thread: Hi everyone!

Default Hi everyone!

I'm new and this is the first time I've posted to an AB/DL board like this so I'm a little nervous. I've had feelings about diapers for as long as I can remember... since at least kindergarten. I also sometimes like girly things. Like my paci is pink and bottle are pink. I guess they just make me feel more babyish. :-) Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

---------- Post added at 04:01 ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 ----------

I just reread my post, and it's rather vague... LOL. Anyway, I'm a single male in my thirties. I have a college degree, live by myself, and have a good job. Outside of the AB stuff, I like computers, watching sports, gardening, bowling, cooking, and more! My adult side is surprisingly masculine... pretty much opposite of my baby side. Teehee.

Welcome to ADISC Jessi

When you say bowling do you mean the french sport done on a green, or 10 pin bowling?

What's your signature dish then?

Thank you for saying hello!

And the bowling would be the 10 pin kind. :-)

---------- Post added at 09:57 ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 ----------

Oh, and my signature dish is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!

Cookies! Do you make them from scratch? Also welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it here!

I too like bowling, cooking, and computers.

Welcome to ADISC and hope you do enjoy your stay.

I am not the least bit surprised your other side is "surprisingly masculine." One can only wonder how many are out there whose little side one might never guess, and keep it hidden away.
    Welcome here.

I am also very glad you list your faith; struggling with one's faith, especially for Christians is a frequently heavy burden. Too many who come round here are unhappy in their beliefs; and need to be consoled, and urged to pray more and condemn themselves less.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 02-Jun-2011 at 22:05.

Of course the cookies are from scratch. They wouldn't be mine otherwise would they?

...and Racoon thanks for your kind words.