Thread: Hai.

Default Hai.

Hey all,

I'm olibear, not sure where I am on the AB side of things. Lots on interest and pretty experienced in lots of other play.
    I was introduced to adisc by some friends who view me as more of a daddy-type persona but I have interests far reaching so it will be interesting to learn some things and try some new things too.

Hope to get to talk to you all soon,

Welcome, Olib! Glad you came across the site, were here to help others, share experiences, have fun, etc. If you ever have a question or need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask.

So, what other non-ABDL things are you interested in? We'd like to hear a little more about you! Favorite games, sports, foods ... animals? I'm a fan of Pokemon and drawing/art activities myself. Hope to see you around!

Heya cosmos, I've been looking through all the posts and theres a whole lot of experience and stuff here so I will have fun going through it.

I'm 22, I trade my geekyness for money (though I'm going travelling again in a few months). Oh maan, interests are wide reaching, high on the list are cycles of the motor variety as well as meeting people, cheap travel (hitching, etc).

I have a bf who I enjoy sharing snuggles [with and the rest (: ]. Esp snuggles though.

I like your avatar, did you draw it yourself? I have one that a friend drew for me but I can't add it yet :3

---------- Post added at 11:51 ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 ----------

Yay, got my avatar up.

O hai! I don't know how I missed your post, but hello! We have an Olilion too! OOOOOOOh yes tellus more about your long list of interests and your motorcycles. A Harley guy? Crotchrocket guy? dirtbiker? Sidecar fan?

Heya Raccoon! I must meet this other Oli, in case it is another me.

Man, bikes are such a wide ranging thing. I really just like to riiiiide, long warm rides in the afternoon sun. Types of bikes, I have a sportsbike or two and a streetfighter project that ( 1986 GSXR 1100, for those who care) should be rather heinous once completed.

So many people on here, who to speak to!