Thread: Hi, I'm Multi.

Smile Hi, I'm Multi.

Hello everyone.

I'm Multi. I'm a 25 year old female who is brand-spankin' new to the AB/DL community. I found my way here by poking around the internet and spending some time over at another AB/DL site.

My user name comes from the fact that I have Dissociative Identity Disorder. So, long history of trauma, and lots of work in therapy to deal with intense issues. I think that's where a lot of my AB/DL desires come from.

I also work full time with children and adults who have a trauma history. I have my master's in social work, and absolutely adore my job though it is exhausting and challenges my needs for self care. :-)

I absolutely love poetry and creative writing. It's a passion of mine, and it's something I have used to write out my desires for the AB/DL life style. But, that goes beyond the AB/DL world too.

In my down time I enjoy writing ( duh :-) ), listening to music, watching TV (Criminal Minds, anyone?), painting, and just surfing the internet. I'm not very outgoing or social, I'm much more a home body.

I do have a mild physical disability, Cerebral Palsy, that impacts my ability to walk appropriately. But, it has given me a lot of strength and gifts I think I'd have lost without it.

So, yeah. That's a bit about me. I'm hoping I didn't share too much with my disclosure of disability and D.I.D. I'm really just looking for places to belong in all of this.

I look forward to meeting you!

Last edited by Kale; 02-Jun-2011 at 08:42. Reason: removed purple text

Hi Multi, Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for sharing with us, that was a great intro. Like yourself, I also have mild Cerebral Palsy. Cerebral Palsy has definitely made my life more interesting, like yourself I'd probably be lost without it too. CP is a part of who I am, and if it were to suddenly vanish, I'm not sure what I'd do.

You'll likely find a few members on ADISC who also have a dissociative disorder and/or a physical disability similar to yours to share with.

Also, nothing to worry about, but I had to remove the purple text from your post because the staff on ADISC use purple as the color of choice for mod notes, etc.