Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birthday soon!! ^^

Default Birthday soon!! ^^

Soon it will be my birthday.
    It's the first time I really can't wait for my presents a friend of mine knows I'm a furry and bought me something that is related to the fandom!!
    I sooooooo wanna know what she's gonna give me!!!
    Can't wait!!!!!!

Happy early birthday!!! She might give you a collar . Everyone who's a furry should get one (That's my opinion seeing how I like collar's) Or at least try wearing one, it give's you more of a animal feeling. At least it does for me

Here in Italy they say wishing happy birthday before time brings bad luck so I'll wait till the proper day anyway it's really nice you have a friend that is close and open minded enough to confide her this side of you!

What jter42 says about collars is true: even if I don't consider myself a furry I've got to admit that I generally like the look a collar gives to its wearer. I've even considered buying myself one from a famous internet site that has a huge collection of them!

Happy Early Birthday! It may be a collar...hope you like whatever it is

Happy early birthday! Enjoy your day and remember to treat yourself. Please tell us what presents you get!

Happy early birthday. Be sure to have an incredible time and remember that this is your special day and nobody else.

Happy early B-day bud :P Hope she gives ya something epicly cool :P

I got my present yesterday. It was a necklace refering to my nickname! there's three of these orb like thingies on 'em one stands for shadow, another for sparky and the third for a convergence of them both! I luv it <3 'I'll post a picture ASAP

And from my other friends I got lots 'o money