Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey, I'm new and not sure what to put here...but hi

Hi! As what to put here you can put something about yourself to let us get to know you. There's actually an article that you can look at that will explain introductions if you're looking to make one but I can't seem to find it (kinda new myself). Also I can't seem to find anything unless I'm not looking for it which dosn't help either. Anyway I hope you enjoy it here at ADISC!

EDIT: Bah! right above....I feel smart...oh well.

Just start with a few of your personal interests that don't involve diapers. Then if you feel more comfortable you can say why you like diapers, how you got into them, ect but don't go overboard. The main thing this is for it to introduce yourself so we can get to know you better.

We have musicians; at least one of them, Dogboy, is professional.

There must be things you like; favorite sports teams, TV shows, video games, foods... Why not read a dozen or two intro threads and see what other people say about themselves. Replying to others' intro threads is also an easy way to build your postcount, and helps the site, and makes all those other newbies feel welcome.

I'm a band geek too Too bad I graduate this year Welcome to the forums! Read the rules, and let us know a little more about you, outside of *BDL too

Welcome! I was a band geek back when I was in school. Even now I still drag my trumpet out now and again. What instrument do you play?