View Poll Results: Should I start the "Diaper Doodle" Thread?

10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 70.00%
  • No

3 30.00%

Thread: Thinking about starting a picture thread.

Default Thinking about starting a picture thread.

Hello there all!

I am thinking about starting a diaper doodle thread where you submit pictures of your drawings / doodles which you have done on your diaper. Though with the nature of this. I am making this a poll and asking for moderators and administrators advice on this manner.

If it is not such a bright idea then I will just let die but if it is a good idea. I will go forward with creating the thread.

Sorry, do you mean doodles of diapers, or doodles actually *on* the diaper cover? If the latter, would it not just be a random doodle thread with a diaper canvas?

I don't tend to doodle on my diaper - dunno why, maybe I have better things to do or something, but I'm gonna vote no. Sorry, though.

Dan x

---------- Post added at 22:04 ---------- Previous post was at 22:00 ----------

Also... This springs to mind...

YouTube - ‪Sharpie (David Beckham) - Advert‬‏
    Last edited by DanDanSuperman; 01-Jun-2011 at 21:04. Reason: I just remembered why... It's 'cause I never have a damn pen to hand!