Thread: About me

Default About me

Hi, I am Justin aka Justo. I am from South Australia, I am a diaper lover, although In Australia we call them nappies.

So I don't remember when I started to like nappies but I remember it was a wle back. I constantly though about them, wishing to try them and maybe use them. I then believed this was a disgusting and wrong thing to think about. I tried to block them out of my memory but it came back strong. I started looking at stories and nappy company pages. Thinking how to hide them, buy or get free and how to receive them by post so no one knows.

I tried an infant diaper that sorta fitted. I then filled in a sample for from Depends but didn't submit it. Then I ordered a sample off Tena (pants plus) and later Molicare. I realized I could send them care of my local post office and keep checking to see if the came. They did and I was surprised at how may Molicare sent i got 4 packs Mobile, Moliflex, Super Plus, Extra. Also Tena Pants Plus

Tried all and wet the Moliflex that wick really fast and feel dry.

Nappies make me feel relaxed, happy and care free. Also once when I was at high school for some reason I ran to the loo but my bladder exploded and I...well...wet myself. Also after drinks at a pub(wasn't even tipsy) I didn't need to go so we drove home and I needed to go but near the loo again, I couldn't hold it, another time after a few drinks and feeling tipsy, I went home and woke up wet. Some occasional nights I do, but haven't for awile, wet the bed.

Thats my story,
    Cheer-e-o
    Justin

G'day

I see you managed to find the IRC, so well done. Hope you'll enjoy ADISC. As you'll see, it's a bit different from the typical diaper site as it's more about the people than the diapers. I had some friends who lived in SA but after visiting here, they couldn't stand it anymore and moved to more temperate climes. SA's a big place, so how is it where you are?
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-Jun-2011 at 15:26. Reason: fixed typo.

Wet,Windy and Cold ATM
    Hot dry and bushfire risk in summer

Quote Originally Posted by Justo View Post
    Hi, I am Justin aka Justo. I am from South Australia, I am a diaper lover, although In Australia we call them nappies.

So I don't remember when I started to like nappies but I remember it was a wle back. I constantly though about them, wishing to try them and maybe use them. I then believed this was a disgusting and wrong thing to think about. I tried to block them out of my memory but it came back strong. I started looking at stories and nappy company pages. Thinking how to hide them, buy or get free and how to receive them by post so no one knows.

I tried an infant diaper that sorta fitted. I then filled in a sample for from Depends but didn't submit it. Then I ordered a sample off Tena (pants plus) and later Molicare. I realized I could send them care of my local post office and keep checking to see if the came. They did and I was surprised at how may Molicare sent i got 4 packs Mobile, Moliflex, Super Plus, Extra. Also Tena Pants Plus

Tried all and wet the Moliflex that wick really fast and feel dry.

Nappies make me feel relaxed, happy and care free. Also once when I was at high school for some reason I ran to the loo but my bladder exploded and I...well...wet myself. Also after drinks at a pub(wasn't even tipsy) I didn't need to go so we drove home and I needed to go but near the loo again, I couldn't hold it, another time after a few drinks and feeling tipsy, I went home and woke up wet. Some occasional nights I do, but haven't for awile, wet the bed.

Thats my story,
    Cheer-e-o
    Justin
    Hi there Justo!

Why don't you tell us more about yourself as a person, not as a DL!

I'm sure being a DL is just one part of you, and nearly everyone here is in to diapers to some degree, so what makes you uinique?

Do you have any interesting hobbies? Play any sports?

Sailing! Sailing is a sport, although I haven't been down much. Photography is a big hobby, when it's fine weather, whether or not its a DSLR or phone camera(still ok). TAFE (Technical and Further Education) aka College for the US people. Lighting, sound etc.

Oh, wow, I'm a sailing instructor!

What do you take out?

I bet sailing in Australia is lovely! In Scotland it's pretty damned chilly, even in summer! We soon learn to dry capsize!

Heron 13' about 60-something years old
    Dads boat is a Norwalk Island Sharpie 24'