Thread: Hi, i'm new to the site.

Default Hi, i'm new to the site.

(as stated abouve) I'm new to the site, I am 20 years old. Got into diapers over a curiousity killed the cat typ of thing when i was 7 or 8, I'm pretty sure I'm classified as a diaper lover/user. anyways, i love reading fantasy typs of stories. Not exactly sure what i could contribute to the community, seeing as I'm used to keeping to myself. not sure what else to put here.

You should definitely check out some of the stories in the Finished stories forum. I recommend those by Baby Jake and Chromos. Welcome to the site.

Welcome. I'm new too, just joined today. Same age as you, actually. Though my whole wanting to wear was when I was like 5.

Anyway, my advice is if your used to keeping to yourself, lurk around for abit and then post here and there =3

Worked for me and now I try and post wherever its interesting x3

Hello, and welcome to our community. I'm sure that you will like it here and feel welcomed. It is a wealth of information.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingzero. View Post
    seeing as I'm used to keeping to myself. not sure what else to put here.
    So am I and I've got 600+ posts. Post around, you'll find it fun! ^_^ Welcome to ADISC and have fun.