Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: have you ever seen anyone out in public wearing a diaper other then really old people?

ravin18

Question have you ever seen anyone out in public wearing a diaper other then really old people?

i have always looked while i am out in ublic but have never seen anyone else wearing one other then really old people. i was just wondering if anyone has ever seen anyone while they have been out. i have seen a few that i thought might have been but dont really know and thats only one or two.

yes I see babies out in diapers all the time

I have seen a couple of people that I knew were wearing but I knew them and Knew them to be either babyfurrs or IC so i guess that really doesn't count anyway. besides that I have seen a few people that were wearing while on vacation in Florida at the theme parks and such, even if they wernt IC I don't blame them a bit because of the horrible inconvenience of having to use the bathrooms there. to anyone that does go to a major theme park or something like that I would recommend wearing, I just put everything in a small backpack and carried it with me and just changed on my time in the bathrooms.
    just watch out for friends that want to keep stashing everything in your backpack cause they only have 2 hands to carry all of their stuff lol.

In the grand scheme of things, who honestly cares?

A diaper is an object to ease the burden of a bladder/bowel problem, its no different to seeing people wearing braces for their wonky teeth or glasses for not being able to see properly.
    After becoming fully IC a few months ago, this is the way I see it....why should it matter if you see another person in a diaper, to me it all sounds a bit perverted and over obsessive.

I did seen a girl once , she was going out a manga convention her diaper was slightly visible under her skirt I you could totally hear the crinkling sound of a diaper

I've never seen anyone wearing who isn't a baby or an elderly person.

When I was about 5 I was in a campground showerhouse with my mom while she was taking a shower. I was sitting on a bench outside the stall when a preteen girl and her mom came in. The girl pulled down her pants revealing a diaper and laid down on a bench while her mom changed her. One of my best childhood memories.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by AAO View Post
    When I was about 5 I was in a campground showerhouse with my mom while she was taking a shower. I was sitting on a bench outside the stall when a preteen girl and her mom came in. The girl pulled down her pants revealing a diaper and laid down on a bench while her mom changed her. One of my best childhood memories.
    Sorry but that just... No I can't bring myself to believe that..

I've seen kids about 4 years old being caried by their parents wearing pull-ups, either under a dress or sticking out of their shorts or whatever. So, nobody but babies, really. Nor do I really care.. That's like a huge invasion of privacy imho. If someone was incontinent, do you think they'd really feel comfortable with some person staring and drooling with a huge smile because of their problem they can't help? It's like having an orgasm because someone's in a wheelchair. I really don't think that would make them all too comfortable.

Tbh, there was no insinuation that AAO was staring and drooling - he was only 5 at the time! Plus, a campground is unlikely to have a changing area tbh, they are usually pretty minimalistic affairs... There could be plenty of reasons the preteen needed changing, IC is quite possible. As fantasy stories go, this one is pretty likely imo...

I've seen a variety of people wearing diapers in public: never an old person, many babies and toddlers of course (even some older toddlers approaching age 4), and also disabled people who were either mentally handicapped or in a wheelchair. On one occasion I remember well, I saw a guy in his 30's in a mall in a wheelchair. I could clearly see his diaper sicking out above his waistband and kind of out the side of his chair as well as a package of Depends briefs in the open (oops?) backpack hanging on the back of his chair.

Quote Originally Posted by P0KEM0N View Post
    Sorry but that just... No I can't bring myself to believe that..

I've seen kids about 4 years old being caried by their parents wearing pull-ups, either under a dress or sticking out of their shorts or whatever. So, nobody but babies, really. Nor do I really care.. That's like a huge invasion of privacy imho. If someone was incontinent, do you think they'd really feel comfortable with some person staring and drooling with a huge smile because of their problem they can't help? It's like having an orgasm because someone's in a wheelchair. I really don't think that would make them all too comfortable.
    You can not believe it all you want. That is your prerogative. But it did happen. I was no more than 5 years old. I was in the showerhouse/pool changing room at the campground waiting on mom to take her shower. They didn't even pay me any attention. May not have even noticed I was there.