Thread: Simple introduction.

Default Simple introduction.

Not sure just what exactly to put here other than some basics.

I'm 28 and I've been fascinated and wearing or attempting to wear, diapers off and on since I was in kindergarten. I'm not sure how, why, or what specific event captured my interest in diaper use, but I'm glad to see that I'm not alone in the world.

I don't classify myself as an "adult baby", I have no interest in behaving like an infant or toddler. By definitions I would be a "diaper lover/user" instead.

I look forward to contributing what I can of my years of experience, use, and understanding. Most of which has been "closeted". I've gone from holding diapers and being diapered as an overt sexual fetish, to more of something that I've come to balance in with my life as an adult for convenience. I guess I could say that for some Freudian reason diapering was something of an emotional catharsis, and in the last few years - just flat out convenience. Despite the social stigmas that go with the possibility of "getting caught", I feel more confident in myself wearing diapers. I wear publicly often, work mostly - but I use them for their intended purpose largely at work and when I'm doing something where I don't want to be bothered otherwise. Frankly, it's nice not having to drop what you're doing to go and take a leak.

I can't really think of anything else to put here, so I'll just get to browsing and reading recent topics.

Cya around!

Welcome! It's good to have new members, and from your post sounds like you'll be a good contributer. Quite a few of us are still in the closet too when it comes to family and friends, so it's great to have adisc as an outlet.

Ello, 20 here.

Nice to meet you x3. You sound like what I might possibly be like in 8 years. Though thats hardly a bad thing. You seem to have it all figured out, admirable to say the least.

Hope you enjoy it here =3

Hey, welcome to ADISC and have fun! ^_^

Default Thanks.

Thank you all for your kind words.

I look forward to popping in and helping out where I can.