Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alot of furry comedy being shown on tv lately.

Default Alot of furry comedy being shown on tv lately.

I was watching Tosh.0 a couple week's ago, and they showed Danielle Tosh wearing a full fursuit! A couple day's before that I was watching American Dad and they had yet another furry mention! It showed a banner that said "Fur Con" and there were ton's of people in fursuit's at it. The American Dad episode showed us in kind of a bad light though

Any comments?

2Gryphon furry comedy FTW! ALSO! Your avatar is ADORABLE! :O Where'd you get it?!

Loopygone

The american dad episode is a good few seasons old now.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    ...back on topic, any publicity is good publicity.
    That depends on the reaction from the non-furries, if it opens up their mind and causes them to research the group to find out more about it with the idea that all groups have their less then ideal members then that might be.

On the other hand if they are the kind that is like "they were shown in this light so all of them must be that way" then most of us would rather have NO publicity.

The fact of the matter is, the furry fandom is huge, and it'll only continue to grow. We're gonna become super well known. The thing about the furry fandom is that everyone can enjoy it! It isn't just some kink like BDSM, where everyone is in leather and getting 'the bad touch' from others all the time. People are raising their kids to be furries now! (I know that's controversial, but you get the point.) Without a doubt in my mind, the furry fandom can be VERY kid friendly. It can also be very adult oriented, giving it a strange kind of sub-culture that a lot of people can get into, even those with completely different opinions, age, religions, ETC ETC.

There's a lot of lulz to it, too. My dad thinks that fursuitting is a hysterical riot, whilst my mom thinks that it's very spiritual to get in touch with your 'animal spirit.' It's for everyone, and there's a lot of lulz to it.

I think that the furry fandom is gonna be the next 'big thing' in our culture. If not soon, then at least within my own life-time.

~One-Seventeen

Speaking of furries in media. I am sure all the furries here have seen the Orangina commercials on Tv or on YouTube.
    Personally I find them hot as hell, but Im biased
    What I would like to know, what do the non furries here think of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    The fact of the matter is, the furry fandom is huge, and it'll only continue to grow. We're gonna become super well known. The thing about the furry fandom is that everyone can enjoy it! It isn't just some kink like BDSM, where everyone is in leather and getting 'the bad touch' from others all the time. People are raising their kids to be furries now! (I know that's controversial, but you get the point.) Without a doubt in my mind, the furry fandom can be VERY kid friendly. It can also be very adult oriented, giving it a strange kind of sub-culture that a lot of people can get into, even those with completely different opinions, age, religions, ETC ETC.

There's a lot of lulz to it, too. My dad thinks that fursuitting is a hysterical riot, whilst my mom thinks that it's very spiritual to get in touch with your 'animal spirit.' It's for everyone, and there's a lot of lulz to it.

I think that the furry fandom is gonna be the next 'big thing' in our culture. If not soon, then at least within my own life-time.

~One-Seventeen
    Here, Here I agree completely! I love being a babyfur, and am not ashamed to say it. Your completely right about it not being a kink too. I personally think it's a way to get in touch with your "Wild Side" I'd call it something else, but I cant really think of another name for it. Beside's the artwork is ADORABLE! What can be cuter than a wolf cub, or lion cub padded? But I digress..

Quote Originally Posted by jter42 View Post
    Here, Here I agree completely! I love being a babyfur, and am not ashamed to say it. Your completely right about it not being a kink too. I personally think it's a way to get in touch with your "Wild Side" I'd call it something else, but I cant really think of another name for it. Beside's the artwork is ADORABLE! What can be cuter than a wolf cub, or lion cub padded? But I digress..

First off, there's nothing cuter than a lion cub padded. Secondly, it's not only about BF/DFs, but the fandom in general. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    First off, there's nothing cuter than a lion cub padded. Secondly, it's not only about BF/DFs, but the fandom in general. :3
    Yop Yop. You gots the right idea my friend ^.^