Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just signed up but...

Thumbs down Just signed up but...

TBH I'll probably delete my account soon. I should have read the forum rules but I didn't expect there to be a total ban on "18+" links or content, it rather defeats the purpose of a website that presumably for most people is a fetish/kink website, and I don't know why it is primarily aimed at teenagers.

Still, I'll peruse the forums for a while to see what's here.

Well.. There are various other sites for that kinda thing.
    You probably should have read a bit deeper, as it DOES explain that ADISC is a support site.
    Sorry, though, that you can't get what you need from us.

That said, I have to admit I suffered an initial disappointment, too... I felt, and still feel to some degree, that the focus is too far the other way on non-ABDL-related stuff, so... In a way, I can relate.

Good luck, and try and enjoy the rest of your time here.

Dan x

Quote Originally Posted by SaturdaySissy View Post
    TBH I'll probably delete my account soon. I should have read the forum rules but I didn't expect there to be a total ban on "18+" links or content, it rather defeats the purpose of a website that presumably for most people is a fetish/kink website, and I don't know why it is primarily aimed at teenagers.

Still, I'll peruse the forums for a while to see what's here.
    We are aimed at teenagers (as well as adults) because we are a support site, rather than a fetish site. We try to help younger members come to terms with their discovery, and we offer advice and a friendly "face". Also, we're not all into the fetish sexually, some of us just wear for comfort and security - so we don't all want to see 18+ content either.

I hope you can find a reason to stay on the site; make new friends, people to discuss general things with - but if it's not your thing, there are lots of 18+ fetish sites that should offer what you are looking for.

Fetishists need support too. As said above this is a support site and there are oodles of sites catering to adult diaper content. The trick is you can be here AND on sites that cater to your "adult" urges. I am. You came very close to minus rep for saying

TBH I'll probably delete my account soon.
    Wasting the time of greeters is very bad form.

However you are a bunny in a cute outfit.

If you delete your account I will negrep you then.

If not then why not stay and make friends with our other sissies; we have plenty of them.

EmLamby

Pfft.

This is NOT a "kink" website.
    Excuse us sensible *Bs for wanting some emotional support instead of constant sexual gratification.
    I must ask though, if you don't like the site, why post an introduction? Just delete your account.

P.s. Teenagers have libidos too.

Quote Originally Posted by EmLamby View Post
    Pfft.

I must ask though, if you don't like the site, why post an introduction?
    Because it told me to.

Quote Originally Posted by SaturdaySissy View Post
    Because it told me to.
    This website was, originally, TBDL.Org. It was designed, originally, with TBs in mind. This isn't a fap forum, or a fetish forum (Well, it partially is, in terms of subject matter); this is a support forum. The name for the site is Adult baby/Teen baby/Diaper lover/Incontinence support community! Again, we're here to help people with problems, not satisfy their sexual desires.

....is not what the big deal is here. Other sites are available to getting your rocks off, but arguing pretty much what the missions statement would be on this site is futile.
    Last edited by Loopygone; 31-May-2011 at 09:52. Reason: Removed unneeded picture

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    but she's been told now. Let's not TRY to chase her away.
    Agreed. SaturdaySissy: welcome to the site. I understand why it may not work for you but I hope you'll get your bearings before you decide one way or the other.