Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cushies + Graduation ceremony

Default Cushies + Graduation ceremony

Soo last friday, and I know this can be taboo, but I had a good reason >.<, I wore on of my Diapers to a graduation ceremony i was dragged too, now the only reason I did was I was out of clean boxers >.< And I dun like wearing dirty boxers >.<. So while i was there I was paranoid and kept pulling my shirt down, but that didn't stop the crinkling >.<

You could have just... not worn anything and just went with pants.

No underwear vs diaper crinkles.

id go with diapers... wearing no underwear and going comando is sometimes weird in public...

I would have just worn a diaper my self. If questioned I would have just said that I lost a bet or something.

Going commando is yucky >.< Plus it was loud enough no one heard, or at least no one said anything, but I think me constantly pulling my shirt down was a bit of a bad Idea >.<

Graduations take FOREVER, and if your graduating you can't really get out of line to go pee. I have my university graduation at the end of June, and I've been tossing around the diaper idea. There's a chance I might be student speaker so, i'm not sure I would go through with it. Maybe just a pullup to hold a little to get me through the ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Graduations take FOREVER, and if your graduating you can't really get out of line to go pee. I have my university graduation at the end of June, and I've been tossing around the diaper idea. There's a chance I might be student speaker so, i'm not sure I would go through with it. Maybe just a pullup to hold a little to get me through the ceremony.
    Even if you were a student speaker, you'd probably be fine for two reasons: 1. Most people would probably either be looking at your face or not paying attention, and 2. Don't they make you wear mage robes? If they do, the presence of a diaper bulge would be virtually impossible.

I would have grabbed things like candy wrappers, soda pop (bottled) labels and such and stuck those in my pockets. if someone asks the crinkling I would have pulled them out and said "I forgot to throw these away."

:-) that was brave of you, I' am sure you won't forget that evening soon. In some way wearing a diaper is a nice to make special moment even more special.