Thread: hey

Default hey

Im a 25 yo sissy girl from IL looking for friends

Quote Originally Posted by sissygirl View Post
    Im a 25 yo sissy girl from IL looking for friends
    Hi sissygirl,

Welcome to adisc. If you are looking to make online friends then you have come to the right place However, just so you know we are not a meet-up site and generally we do not allow or encourage members to try and seek out other members to meet in real life. As such if you are looking to make friends in your area or otherwise meet people you may be looking in the wrong place.

But anyway, it's great that you've taken the right step to making friends and made an introduction But as it stands now your intro doesn't really tell anybody a great deal about you. A member's introduction is usually a place where we get to know them a little, and in turn they us. We don't need to know loads, but it's always nice to put some real-life hobbies, interests or passions behind a username. There is a really useful 'cheat-sheet' here, written by one of our staff members, which will show you the kind of thing you might like to share:

Anyway, welcome again to adisc. I look forward to hearing more about you and then to seeing you around the forums

sex: other; trans?

If so I know you all to be a shy lot, quiet, and reserved, just like me.

All we know really is you are from Il. You can contribute non-personal posts, say, in diaper talk; care to link to your favorite frillies? Babykins has some, and all their stuff is inexpensive, and I have only heard positive things about their quality and customer service. Shown below is $25 Canadian.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adult-diaper-fancy_10350F.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	3.1 KB 
ID:	4634
    Last edited by Raccoon; 31-May-2011 at 04:53.