Thread: Montreal

Default Montreal

I am going to be in Montreal from the 13th to the 17th of June. Anyone have any recommendations for Diapered mischief while I am in town? I am thinking of stocking up on products from B4NS while in town but am at a loss for other ideas since the Montreal Nursery close...

Sorry that I don't know other ideas. But I want to say that Montreal was very beautiful city! I love it there and I went there for 2 weeks in Sept. '09 (I had my surgery done there but also it was half vacation too). I really hope I can return there someday. So I hope you will have a wonderful time when you go there!

Definitely picking up from B4NS, they offer local pickup downtown. The kink scene here is pretty vibrant as well depending on how you like your boat floated. :P

BIXI bikes are a rental bike system available so you can see the sights if you are a biking person. I find riding padded is fun and gives some extra cushion.

There's a lot of bike lanes downtown and a large path near the shore that's really pretty, also full of parks that are great for walking along the way.

Driving downtown is pretty brutal and Montréal motorists (admittedly myself included) drive like Nazis, I would suggest talking taxis if you need to. (With your seatbelt on).

There are a lot of great restaurants in Montréal, restomontreal is the bible for finding great food. If you are looking to meet up with other AB/DLs, wining and dining is part of the essence of living to us Montréalais(e), and AB/DLs are no exception. Unfortunately I don't know of any place that has large enough high chairs à la Stanley Thornton.

Have a good time in la Belle Province!

Quote Originally Posted by pldc View Post
    Definitely picking up from B4NS, they offer local pickup downtown. The kink scene here is pretty vibrant as well depending on how you like your boat floated. :P

BIXI bikes are a rental bike system available so you can see the sights if you are a biking person. I find riding padded is fun and gives some extra cushion.

There's a lot of bike lanes downtown and a large path near the shore that's really pretty, also full of parks that are great for walking along the way.

Driving downtown is pretty brutal and Montréal motorists (admittedly myself included) drive like Nazis, I would suggest talking taxis if you need to. (With your seatbelt on).

There are a lot of great restaurants in Montréal, restomontreal is the bible for finding great food. If you are looking to meet up with other AB/DLs, wining and dining is part of the essence of living to us Montréalais(e), and AB/DLs are no exception. Unfortunately I don't know of any place that has large enough high chairs à la Stanley Thornton.

Have a good time in la Belle Province!
    Thanks pldc!

I was actually looking into BIXI as the office I am visiting is an 11 minute walk from my hotel. I love biking padded, maybe we can arrange a padded bike ride!

Defiantly would love to meet up with some other ABDL's while in Montreal. I was in town 4 years ago but during the winter... I am very excited to come in the spring/summer time.